top of page

Market Research Group

Public·126 members

Aston Villa vs. Man Utd live 11/02/2024 Watch Live

1 hour ago — [+[!LIVESTREAMS!]+] Aston Villa vs Man United LIVE COVERAGE ON PREMIER LEAGUE TV CHANNEL 11 FEBRUARY 2024 ▶️ CLICK HERE TO WATCH ...

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard says he was "lost as a player and person" during the 2019-20 season. Lingard, who was limited to just nine Premier League starts, says the recent campaign had been "difficult for so many reasons". I never wanted to give up," Lingard posted on Instagram. I knew who I really was on and off the pitch. I knew having been there before I could get there again. It meant working harder than I'd ever done before. Last weekend, West Ham became the first Premier League team to lose a home match against Tottenham Hotspur since January, and away from home the Hammers are winless in four matches, losing the most recent two to nil against Everton and Burnley respectively. Who picks up the bill for the Olympics? Tokyo 2020 Olympics organising committee president Yoshiro Mori has told international federations that deciding who foots the bill for postponing the Games to 2021 will be a "major challenge". The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Japanese organisers this week postponed the July 24-Aug. Manager Vicky Jepson says there has been no technical problems but she has been tempted to imitate a picture which went viral on social media of a boss turning herself into a potato during a staff meeting. The players are good with [Zoom] and they have a right laugh," Jepson told BBC Sport. The problem is trying to hear yourself think when they all start talking on it. They rip into each other and then Kirsty Linnett starts singing. A win would've lifted the hosts out of the Premier League relegation zone but instead they are 19th with 23 points. It hurts. Disappointing is an understatement", reflected Watford boss Nigel Pearson. Everton joy from vulnerable positionsWalcott declared himself "shattered" in the immediate aftermath but stressed his side have "ambitions to go up higher" in the table. Tanta vs Aswan FC predictions for Tuesday's Egyptian Premier League clash. The hosts arrive as favourites to secure all 3 points in front of the home crowd. Read on for all our free Egyptian Premier League predictions and betting tips. Everton's director of football Marcel Brands labelled Ancelotti as "one of the finest managers in world football" and a "proven winner". Carlo is the perfect appointment for us," he added. He knows how to build a trophy-winning side and we share the excitement of our fans at the prospect of him leading our team in the years ahead. Everton started the weekend 16th in the Premier League table - three points above the relegation zone. All 20 Premier League captains have started a WhatsApp group to coordinate a united response. Paper Round 10:30 - Kyrgios offers fans 'doorstep drop-off' help More heartwarming news, you ask? Sure, Nick Kyrgios will gladly oblige. The Australian tennis star has just posted on his Instagram page promising fans help in these hard times if they need it. They were strong in the tackle and organised in defence. On the few occasions Manchester City did get through they found Henderson in inspired form. The goalkeeper made a superb stop to deny Raheem Sterling from close range in the first half before then guessing the right way to keep out Jesus' spot kick. That save prompted chants of "England's number one" from the home fans and this performance will have only increased his chances of being included in Gareth Southgate's squad for Euro 2020 this summer. England winger Jadon Sancho is "very happy" at Borussia Dortmund, says the German club's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke. The 19-year-old has scored 14 goals and assisted another 14 this season, and has been linked to a number of Premier League clubs. I think he has the feeling that the club does have a good future," Watzke told BBC Sport. In my opinion, I don't think he wants to leave. Sancho was 17 when he left Manchester City for Dortmund on the last day of the 2017 summer transfer window, costing the Bundesliga side about £10m. Wycombe vs Ipswich predictions for the televised New Year’s Day fixture at Adams Park. Will either side bounce back in front of the Sky Sports cameras? Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. Jablonec scores most of its goals at home where they have a record of 6-2-1 this season with 22 goals scored but also 10 goals conceded so 32 goals scored in just 9 home games making an average around 3.5 goals scored in their home games, this while the guests even had the lead 3 times away at Sparta Prague recently but only drew that game 3-3 in the end as their defense is just as weak as strong they are at scoring goals. It's time to crown the best player in men's football for 2019. In a glittering ceremony in Paris on Monday, the winner of this year's Men's Ballon d'Or will be announced, with Liverpool defensive rock Virgil van Dijk the favourite to be the first defender to take the honour in 13 years. The Premier League is heavily stocked, boasting 15 of the 30-man shortlist. But who is in contention? Last year's winner Luka Modric - the only winner in the past 11 years not named Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo - did not make the cut. The very concept of a 'banter era' between big clubs was born in the 2010s as formerly impregnable giants could lurch from highs to lows. In the post-2010 period even games between the traditional giants began to open up, sometimes to a ludicrous extent. Manchester United 8-2 Arsenal in August 2011, United 1-6 Manchester City a few weeks later, Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal just six days after that. There were more big games with over seven goals in the space of a week in October 2011 than there had been in 2005, 2006 and 2007 combined. United are looking to complete a league double over City for the first time since former manager Alex Ferguson retired, last achieving it in 2009-10. United goalkeeper David de Gea has made seven errors leading directly to an opposition goal in the league since the start of last season. Monday, March 9 Leicester City v Aston Villa (2000) *Leicester are looking to complete a league double over Villa for the first time since the 1996-97 season. Posted at 85' Foul by Arnaud Souquet (Montpellier). Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Andy Delort (Montpellier) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 83' Thiago Silva (Paris Saint Germain) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 83' Foul by Thiago Silva (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 83' Andy Delort (Montpellier) wins a free kick on the left wing. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Montpellier 1, Paris Saint Germain 3. Pep Guardiola said as much prior to kick-off. But there was little urgency shown by his players. They played at a snail's pace for much of the contest and without talisman Sergio Aguero, City failed to penetrate Newcastle's packed defence line. Guardiola watched his side surrender a one-goal lead on Tyneside back in January and promised his team had learned a lesson from that lacklustre display. Nicaragua Primera Division Clausura match between Juventus Managua and Real Madriz. In my opinion the host is twice as strong here and good condition is because they play at home which is a big difference. Real Madrid plays desperately away, with 7 games having one win and 6 losses with a goal difference of 4:16 and for today match they do not play three players today. On the another side Juventus in last three home matches have only wins with Diriangen (3:0), Ferretti (4:1) and Saban's (5:0). The important thing is that I see that the host is playing in the strongest possible squad and my opinion is over 2.5 goals. Good luck Sporting Lisbon, Wolfsburg, WolvesWho could British clubs face?Arsenal: Apoel Nicosia, AZ Alkmaar, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Bruges, Cluj, Copenhagen, Getafe, Ludogorets, Olympiakos, Rangers, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk. Sporting Lisbon, WolfsburgCeltic: Apoel Nicosia, AZ Alkmaar, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Bruges, Copenhagen, Eintracht Frankfurt, Getafe, Ludogorets, Olympiakos, Rangers, Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk. We've not got the credit we deserve at times. To take this season, and the teams above us, like Brentford and West Brom who are fantastic teams, to the wire is fantastic. Trio in the play-off hunt The race for the final play-off places is also quite intriguing. Two of West Brom, Fulham and Brentford are guaranteed to be in the play-offs, but the other two spots are still up for grabs between Nottingham Forest, Cardiff City and Swansea City. The hosts of this match look so well in last matches and to be honest I think that they shouldn't be the underdog here. However, Jalapa is favorite to win but I don't think that they will be able to get more than one point here. Sabanas played well in the previous weeks and at home, they should use this advantage to beat Jalapa. The visitors lost four matches on away in this season and won only once. I pick a draw here at least but I m going to try to pick this handicap for Sabanas. I believe that they can win this match Chicharito inspires Manchester United COMEBACK vs Aston 7:46Chicharito inspires Manchester United comeback against Aston Villa - full Premier League highlights from the 2012/13 fixture. Aston Villa ... Since launching November with defeat at Bournemouth, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's team have beaten Manchester City twice, and restart the season unbeaten in 11 league and cup matches. Sitting fifth in the table, they are three points off a Champions League spot with nine games left. Forward Odion Ighalo has extended his loan deal at Manchester United until January 2021Key stat: Manchester United are unbeaten in five Premier League games, winning three and drawing two. MANCHESTER, England, April 3 (Reuters) - Former Premier League footballers have rushed to the defence of their profession after politicians suggested they should take a pay cut while the game is halted due to the coronavirus pandemic. Professional football in England has been suspended until April 30, at the earliest, due to the pandemic with some top- flight clubs putting non-playing staff on leave. The German arrived at Anfield in October 2015 following the sacking of Rodgers and with the club 10th in the Premier League. He arrived with a record of success, having led Borussia Dortmund to two Bundesliga titles and the 2013 Champions League final, and with a reputation for fast-paced, high-pressing attacking play, which he described as "heavy metal football". The club has not only seen an improvement in its style of play but also its results, with his four full seasons to date yielding finishing positions of fourth, fourth, second and now first. The former Dutch striker apologised, adding the slightly glib qualifier: “Life is like football. Sometimes you score, sometimes you miss. But if you miss, that does not mean that you are a bad person. He’s been stood down from his TV duties for one week and his salary in that time will be donated to the Netherlands Institute for War Documentation. The poster of the Sunday rivalry of the 22nd round of the Italian Serie A is quite interesting, in which Milan, with the support of the stands of his native San Siro, will play the role of the conqueror of 3 points in the battle against Verona. The only question is how much she will agree to give up. Well it's a shame there is only 2 markets to tip on this match, as I would love to tip "both to score - NO" as it is of great value at 1.68 at the bookies. But let's keep it to 1 x 2 and this tip. It's a low od yes but still Ahal seems to be underrated at 1,25 so there is value here. Last year the 2 matches at Ahal ended 1 x 0 and 4 x 0. This match will go either 2 x 0 or 3 x 0 and I see no value backing under 2,5 at 1,55 so I'll stick to this one! Naftan will host Smorgon for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Naftan is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. They are currently bottom of the table. Of course, the hosts have the motivation to change their positions. However, they are not convincing team. On the other hand Smorgon have great results in this season. Smorgon is one of the best teams in this campaign. The visitors are in solid shape. They have two consecutive victories. I expect, this will be tense match. Also, I think, the visitors will try to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Straight over the chairs, too. After 120 minutes and a penalty shootout. Strength in those legs. Apparently somebody had insulted him, or his brother, or one in the hearing of the other, or something. Making the most of the morbid tabby he’d been presented with, Mourinho backed his player, rallied the fans, and took a swipe at the prawn sandwich brigade. The champions have continued to battle on multiple fronts this season, but they’ve had a noticeable shift up front. They have seen others step up in place of Cristiano Ronaldo, who had a disappointing campaign. However, the Portuguese has had a great December with four goals in three games, seemingly spurred on by his Ballon d’Or loss. THURSDAY’S BIG STORIES The “Oh when the nouns go marching in” derby We don’t get any more FA Cup replays after the fourth round, so kudos to Southampton and Spurs for having a bit of fun with the last one. Rather like City at the weekend, the Saints rolled up to Tottenham’s stadium and went about their business like they were the home team. All tests would be carried out by health professionals at a drive-through NHS testing facility that each club would have access to. Training grounds will be optimised for social distancing and high hygiene levels. In addition:Players must arrive at training grounds in kit and wear masks at all times. They must not shower or eat on the premises. If clubs want to provide players with food, it must be delivered as a takeaway to players' cars. To have an envelope thrown in your direction explaining the terms of your severance package and then being told, as one colleague was, 'clear your desk and get out', is about as brutal as it gets. One minute you are the boss and the next you are out the door with a sizeable cheque perhaps but with little or no self-esteem. Just how decent it is for any industry to treat its employees in such a fashion, regardless of its remuneration, is a cause for concern. Crystal Palace seem to have found the winning touch and will be gunning for a third on the bounce. They face a side not so strong defensively, which should be positive for them. However, Palace haven’t been impeccable in defence either and face an attacking side. Both sides to score looks good on this and we may see over 2.5 goals scored as well. Braga average 1.83 points per home game and Pacos Ferreira average 0.17 points per away game, with the hosts scoring an average of 1.83 goals per home game and Pacos Ferreria conceding an average of 2.33 goals per away game. The hosts have netted 11 goals at home while Pacos Ferreria have only scored 3 goals on the road and 100% of Braga’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals as have 67% of Pacos Ferreria’s away games, which is why we have backed a 2-0 final scoreline. How To Watch Aston Villa Vs. Manchester United Live 8 hours ago — All the football fans can live stream the Aston Villa vs. Manchester United battle from anywhere. The Star Sports channel or digital streaming ... Aston Villa vs Manchester United: Live stream, TV channel 1 day ago — How to watch the Premier League encounter between Aston Villa and Manchester United, as well as kick-off time and team news. Football match from the Switzerland Challenge league and we have Lausanne playing host to Grasshopper. This match is a bit tricky to pick a winner, both teams are not really consistent with their results but I think grasshopper having the better players will edge this one. Posted at 62' Attempt missed. Hal Robson-Kanu (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Jake Livermore. Kader Bamba's goal and Alvaro's own goal in the second half earned Nantes all three points after OM midfielder Morgan Sanson had cancelled out Anthony Limbombe's opener as the Provence side suffered their first defeat since they lost 4-0 at Paris St Germain on Oct. Stefanos Tsitsipas is bidding to reach his second successive final after winning in Marseille last week. He has had a reasonably smooth passage to the last four and is deserved favourite to win this match. Daniel Evans has caused a couple of shocks this week and is on his way to the world's top 30. He has had some tough matches and this looks the end of the road for him against Tsitsipas. Go for Tsitsipas to win this match in straight sets. There is no deliberate handball in there," he said. I think it is a bit of a farce rule at the moment. We've been the victims of a couple of those decisions. I still don't think it is the right decision if I am being honest. One has gone for us and we will gladly take that but I hope the game isn't dominated by that decision and is looked at as a decent performance from us. But did VAR get it correct? Kane's strike was ruled out by VAR because Moura was deemed to have handled the ball in the build-upAs frustrating as the decision was for Tottenham, VAR was not in the wrong. Like everyone else in this group, Lyon have been a bit up and down. They've won two, lost two and drawn one of their five matches, scoring seven and conceding six in the process. Fortunately, their best efforts have come at Groupama Stadium, where they remain unbeaten having got the better of Benfica and drawn with Zenit. Everton are investigating claims of homophobic chanting during Saturday's Premier League game against Chelsea. The abuse is alleged to have been directed at Chelsea fans during the Toffees' 3-1 win at Goodison. Everton have issued a statement confirming they are working with Merseyside Police and equality group Kick It Out on the matter. Homophobia has no place within our stadium, our club, our community or our game," Everton said. Our academy shouldn't be a feeder for other clubs. Hood said he has also been impressed by Lampard's man-management skills as he combines the introduction of young players with the careful use of more senior professionals. Pedro, Willian and Olivier Giroud all scored for Chelsea against EvertonThe likes of Giroud and Pedro were used sparingly earlier in the season as Tammy Abraham, Christian Pulisic and Callum Hudson-Odoi made their mark. Three of Wolfsburg's group games had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Malmo's three away group games had only two goals scored in them. The last five Malmo away games in the Europa League have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Wolfsburg are ninth in the Bundesliga and are five points behind the final Europa League qualifying place. Spurs' players are in self-isolation with Britain in lockdown and the Premier League suspended until at least April 30. The players so far have been working through their own individual training programmes designed by the coaching and sports science teams, and England midfielder Harry Winks said they were still adjusting to the new routine. We are focused on the pitch and nothing else," Garcia said. We let our officials deal with sanitary problems related to the coronavirus. The disease has spread in Italy from the northern regions of Lombardy and Veneto, with new cases reported in central Tuscany, the coastal region of Liguria and Sicily in the south.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Resty delos Reyes
  • Dan Arlo
    Dan Arlo
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
bottom of page