top of page

Market Research Group

Public·104 members

Fiorentina vs Frosinone live online 11 February 2024 Live HD

Follow the Serie A live Football match between Fiorentina and Frosinone with Eurosport. ... Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online from football to ...

Wednesday have picked up some very impressive results of late, namely winning away at Charlton and beating a strong Brentford side at home and there's no doubting they'll fancy their chances at The City Ground. Wednesday go into every game believing they can win and typically play with quite an open style; something reflected in the fact that their last 7 matches have seen goals at both ends. As we head into the busy festive period, there are a few sides who will be hoping to earn three points towards the end of November in order to build some much needed momentum ahead of the hectic upcoming schedule. This Tuesday sees managerless Grimsby Town welcome a Cheltenham Town side who will be hopeful of being able to continue with their solid recent form. The energetic midfielder could be used instead of Paul Pogba, who has been out with an ankle injury for much of the season. Saul Niguez of Atletico Madrid during the La Liga Santander match between Deportivo Alaves v Atletico Madrid at the Estadio de Mendizorroza on October 29, 2019 in Vitoria Gasteiz SpainGetty Images Paper Round’s view: United are in need of adding real quality to the side after too long spending money on mediocrity and underperforming superstars. Posted at 45'+2' Attempt saved. Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Ciro Immobile became the first player in 61 years to reach 27 Serie A goals after 25 matches as Lazio moved back within one point of leaders Juventus. The Italy striker, 30, doubled Lazio's lead after Adam Marusic's opener at relegation-threatened Genoa. Francesco Cassata replied but Danilo Cataldi made it 3-1 before Domenico Criscito scored a late penalty. At present it is hard to see any team beating Liverpool. We are only halfway through the campaign and already Arsenal’s record of being the only top-flight team to go unbeaten in a 38-game season seems under threat. If they do achieve this fantastic feat while having the honour of being reigning world and European champions, they will surely deserve the title of being the best team in the history of English football. Metz will be looking at this record with fear as they have no such stats to rely on as they travel to the south of France. Les Grenats currently sit third bottom in Ligue 1 and are winless in their last five matches. They have slightly improved in their last three matches though with draws against Montpellier (2-2), Lille (0-0) and Reims (1-1) bringing them some much-needed points and a bit more belief. After a slight start, the Seoul E-Land players are starting to play on the reels. Consecutive 3 recent games, representatives of the capital are triumphal songs. More impressive, they did not concede. Thanks to that, on the Seoul E-Land rankings, it rose to 6th place, 5 points behind the top team but played less than 1 match. The England international added: "I still feel there are a lot of things I need to achieve here before its over. I feel like I'm at the beginning of a new journey albeit at the same place. My clear objective and I think the manager's clear objective is to try and win trophies for this club. When the day does come to leave this club I want to leave knowing that I have done that. Dier has made 239 appearances for Spurs, scoring 11 times. Paper Round’s view: Ozil is a special player and under Jose Mourinho and then for a while under Arsene Wenger, he showed how much he can work for his side. Since then, he has fallen off the top of his game and only recently has he impressed. If Arteta can get him back to his best, then he could be at the heart of a resurgence that could possibly even secure a Champions League place. Bologna scored five goals against Torino last season, against no side did they score more in 2018-19 (W1 D1). Mihajlovic oversaw a 3-2 win here, while they’ve failed to score in just three away trips since that victory in March last year. Bologna have found the net in 89% of their matches this term, while they’ve seen both teams score in five straight away trips. Wesley scored his first Premier League goal for Villa since October (two versus Norwich), ending a run of 12 games and 20 shots without finding the net. Wood has scored more headed goals than any other player in the top five European leagues in 2019-20 (five). VAR played its part as usual'Burnley boss Sean Dyche to BBC Match of the Day: "We had a strong second half in the Manchester United game and I expected us to carry that on but we were miles off to start. Mason Mount would have been in contention for England's squad at the European Championship this summer Separated from the English Channel by the Havant Bypass, the Farlington Playing Fields are a bustling hub of Portsmouth's local amateur and youth football at weekends, comprising 10 full-size pitches, cricket wickets in summer and a pavilion to the north-east corner. It was here that Tony Mount, at the request of the boy's parents, would conduct one-on-one training sessions with future Southampton midfielder James Ward-Prowse. Tottenham knocked Man City out of the Champions League quarter-final after a night of high dramaManchester City 4-3 Tottenham - Champions League quarter-final, Etihad Stadium, 17 April 2019 (Spurs win on away goals)Spurs had a narrow 1-0 advantage from the first leg of this Champions League collision of Premier League superpowers. No one could have predicted the scale of this drama. Five goals inside the first 21 minutes reflected the chaotic brilliance that was reflected by the ever-changing mood inside Etihad Stadium. Sheffield Wednesday had a terrible time just after Christmas but have recovered well in the new year. Two wins against Brighton and Leeds will have put them in good spirits and a home win looks likely here. Blackburn are in the bottom half of the table but a win here would take them to within two points of sixth place. Their form isn't at all good though, especially on the road and Wednesday can win this match. It is easy to criticise Drinkwater at the moment, given his run of indiscretions, but there could be a man in need of some assistance more than judgement, and both his clubs and the sport’s governing and player associations could step in to give him some help. Read the full story Real Madrid’s Coronavirus preparation Unsurprisingly there are more problems with Coronavirus for European football, and Spanish newspaper Marca reports on the lengths to which Real Madrid have gone to protect their players. Aston Villa defender Steve Staunton is our equivalent to this year's cult hero John Lundstram at £4m. More than anything, the creators are delighted to be able to offer a sense of escapism and community during lockdown. The cancellation of all sport leaves a big hole for many people, not just removing a major hobby but also taking away the rhythm from many people's weeks," explained Perrins. One of the big reasons we're happy to give so much time to it is to bring joy, fun and a bit of positive distraction to people at a difficult time. But they had to work hard for it on Sunday after gifting Everton their two goals through defensive mistakes. I'm really pleased with the performance," Arteta said. It's not easy to play three times in seven days, we got back late from Greece, and then to concede an early goal as well. That asks questions of you. The team reacted really well. This is the reaction I am hoping for when we face disappointment. UEFA confirmed the Women's European Championship, scheduled for England in June and July 2021, would be re-scheduled, as would the Nations League Finals and Under 21 Euros. FIFA president Gianni Infantino said he would recommend that next year's expanded Club World Cup in China, which now clashes with the European Championship and Copa America, should be moved "later in 2021, in 2022 or in 2023". Atalanta have a wealth of attacking options but Ilicic showed he is their main goal threat with some emphatic finishes and link up play with Zapata. PLAYER RATINGS VALENCIA: Cillessen 5, Kondogbia 6, Soler 6, Gameiro 8, Parejo 6, Diakhaby 3, Guaya 5, Coquelin 5, Wass 5, Rodrigo 6, Torres 7. Subs: Guedes 6, Cheryshev n/a, Florenzi n/a. Racing is a traditional team in Argentina, this is going to be a tight game but racing will win, playing local is becoming very strong, Argentinian soccer is very competitive but they will win this one, Defensa y Justicia is a new team in the super liga and I don't see them winning this game, so I'm going to risk my money on racing a very traditional team and favorite to win this game, in the short history of this match, racing has won more games than defensa y justicia so I don't see why this one will be different It begins a hectic week for the Gunners, who then travel to Standard Liege with Europa League progress still in the balance before hosting Manchester City at the weekend. Elsewhere, there is a full round of European fixtures in midweek, while there will undoubtedly be more fall-out from City's loss to Man United in the Manchester derby on Saturday, not least given the abhorrent allegations of racial abuse suffered by Fred. Assisted by Miguel Almirón. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Matt Phillips (West Bromwich Albion) left footed shot from very close range misses to the right. Assisted by Filip Krovinovic. Hearts moved off the foot of the Scottish Premiership with a stunning Edinburgh derby win over Hibernian. Three second-half goals - a Sean Clare penalty, a fine Oliver Bozanic strike, and a Conor Washington counter - earned Daniel Stendel's side the victory that edges them above Hamilton Academical. His movement caused the away side no end of trouble as he continually found space for himself to run into or have an effort at goal. Three of those efforts failed to find the net - two of them saved by Aaron Ramsdale, the other he put past the far post on the slide. But the finish he did pull off was brilliant - a dinked shot over the Cherries keeper after he had sold the backtracking defenders with an expert dummy to cut inside in the box. Grenoble have not lost in their last 9 matches by winning 4 of them. They are in very good form right now and coming from 2 consecutive draws. They sit on 8th spot right now and managed 20 points from 14 matches. They recorded 4 wins, 8 draws and 2 defeats in the run. On the other hand, Nancy also is not in bad form right now. They sit on 10th spot and managed 19 points. They have remained undefeated in 5 of their last 6 matches. I expect them to hold the home side here in this match. this fixture sees Dortmund hosting Frankfurt at their home. Dortmund have been on a surge of good results that have been orchestrated by their young talisman who has been in fine form in front of the goal. They have been scoring an average of 1.5 goals every game that is an impressive record. Dortmund will be seeking to solidify their run when they meet Frankfurt with the major goal having to win the match at all cost. Frankfurt will be on the verge of frustrating Dortmund as they also try to win this match overall I predict a Dortmund straight win I didn't get another job for nine years. Until we admit it, nothing will change'Barnes believes football is no different from society in general and his view is that the first step to resolving the problem is to admit it exists. Where do you see black leaders in mainstream institutions?" he said. The first thing is to own it. People will agree with you [on bias] but say it's 'not at our club'. People think that racists are people who throw bananas on the field and hurl abuse, and if we don't do it, we're not racist. Bradford have not exactly been the team to beat since their relegation last season but they are in decent form and have won four of their last seven league matches. The hosts are also particularly strong on home soil and their 19 points at Valley Parade represents the joint best return in the division. I was hope that odds on goals in this match will be maybe even bigger, because this is second Russian league, where teams mostly playing with strong defense, but never mind, 2,00 is more than ok. So, reason for this bet is Spartak Moskva II, because that is team who is playing without any pressure and mostly very efficient, similar like Benfica II or Porto II in Portugal second league. Home team is lost against Shinik in last round at home 1-3, so I hope that this duel can be similar and efficient, also. I will try with this bet. In the last two visits of Odense here they lost last time with 4-0 and prior to that with 6-1 also here so quite a lot of goals conceded by them here and it is because of their style of play as they really try to create scoring chances even against top teams even on the road and end up conceding goals easily especially against Copenhagen. People aren't picking up on the tactical side, but all signs are he would be great. Peter Needham: Genuinely not sure any other manager could have done any better than Duncan Ferguson has. Absolutely miraculous, game after game. Adam Hancock: Excited for Ancelotti but will miss Duncan Ferguson lobbing his blazer off and wearing just a shirt on a Wednesday night in peak winter. My hero. Ian Cahoon: If Duncan Ferguson isn't hugging a ballboy, are Everton even playing at home?Matthew Roberts: I love the way Duncan Ferguson has galvanised Everton and the passion he has for the club. Norwich were praised for their attacking intent early in the season, but unfortunately for the Canaries this has rarely translated into positive results. They have lost 12 of their 18 Premier League matches so far, and the 37 goals they have conceded makes them the joint worst defensive side in the top flight. We’re going to try to be in the market to see options that can strengthen the team,” Arteta said. My obligation is to give my opinion and see if there are things we can improve. Obviously we have some bad injuries, like Calum a few days ago, and that’s going to change our plans at the back but the reality at the moment is that we are not going to be able to do much. Fiorentina vs. Frosinone 1 day ago — Fiorentina had some self-inflicted errors in the Lecce game again and haven't prevailed in a month. Frosinone fought valiantly but lost ... Olympiakos Piraeus have been in great form recently with 4 wins and 1 draw. They have scored 13 goals and conceded 3 goals in the last 5 league matches. On the road Olympiakos have managed to win 3 and draw 2 of their last 5 league games. If we have ambitions in the Champions League we have to show it in Salzburg," Klopp said. Until then we have to show our ambitions in the Premier League. Liverpool can still go through with a defeat in that game, but would be reliant on Napoli losing at home to Genk, who only have one point from five games. Red Bull Salzburg win at Genk in Group EWho needs what to reach the knockout stage?'A season-defining period'The next few weeks are arguably the biggest in Liverpool's season. How to Watch ACF Fiorentina vs. Frosinone Calcio in 8 hours — Serie A's ninth-place club, ACF Fiorentina, hosts 14th-place Frosinone Calcio on Sunday at 6:30 AM ET. You can stream it on Paramount+. And while the club urged supporters not to come to Celtic Park to celebrate, that was ignored by some who were pictured outside the stadium's main entrance. Celtic had eight matches left and a 13-point lead over second-place Rangers, who had played a game fewer, when play was halted in March. That gap had been just two points at the turn of year following Old Firm defeat by an Ibrox side who held a game in hand. With nine defeats, one draw and just one win from their last 11 games, Bournemouth's Premier League form is even worse than their host’s, and with the Cherries caught in an alarming slide, their place at English football's top table looks severely under threat. The visitors have had an impressive run in the competition already with their 2-1 win over Ligue 2 side Grenoble being quite the upset. Étoile play in the fourth tier of France so a win of this calibre is quite the achievement but their form in their own division has slightly wavered as of late which could hold them back. They have won just one of their last six league games with their victory over third bottom Marseille Endoume being the only thing for fans to cheer about in recent weeks. Fiorentina vs Frosinone: live 11 february 2024. Fiorentina - Frosinone. Serie A, 11.02.2024 5:30. Live game, news, stats, videos, lineups, bets. LiverpoolPosition: 1st Last league result: 7 March - beat Bournemouth 2-1 (h) Leading Premier League scorer: Mohamed Salah - 16What's happened during lockdown? Midfielder Adam Lallana, who was set to leave on a free transfer on 30 June, has agreed to extend his deal until the end of the season. Liverpool players took a knee around the centre circle at Anfield in a message of support following the death in police custody of African-American George Floyd in Minneapolis. Since he took over in February, Leicester's form has been nothing short of spectacular, with 16 wins and four draws from their 25 league games under the 46-year-old former Liverpool and Celtic boss who currently can do no wrong. Only Liverpool's Juergen Klopp and Manchester City's Pep Guardiola can boast that kind of return. The result was a stacked draw that included sides of the ilk of Atletico Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid in the unseeded side of the draw. The upshot were tough encounters for English clubs. Liverpool and Manchester City were handed arduous matches against Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid despite winning their groups, while Chelsea, in a repeat of the 2012 final, face off against Bayern Munich.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Resty delos Reyes
  • Hendry Emma
    Hendry Emma
  • Akash Uzzaman Robi
    Akash Uzzaman Robi
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
bottom of page