top of page

Market Research Group

Public·100 members

Today: Paris Saint-Germain - Lille live free 10/02/2024 Soccer

️ Match center : Paris Saint-Germain - Lille LOSC - YouTubeYouTube · PSG - Paris Saint-Germain11 hours ago YouTube · PSG - Paris Saint-Germain YouTube · PSG - Paris Saint-Germain · Translate this page Live

They've got the opportunity to really excite our country again. They know what that felt like two years ago from a slightly further distance and this time they get the chance to feel it . England dodge Group of Death and will face familiar foes in Euro 2020 group Rodgers reveals release clause amid Arsenal interest - Paper Round England will face Croatia, the Czech Republic and either Scotland, Israel, Norway or Serbia in Group D. When looking at the home team gam s portimonense they are good on scoy especially on home games and so this game when they will be meeting with the away team benfica we have given this game an under of 4.5 total goals At the time I focused more on what I believed was showing unity when really it did nothing of the sort, it showed a lack of empathy, understanding and ignorance by singling out a voice who needed an ear to listen and a support system to help. I am now able to understand how I have been part of the problem which I aim to fight and eradicate. I am a proud black woman, I understand I have a social responsibility to help create change through my platform. Every day this week, we are taking a look back at a different aspect of football in the 2010s, including asking you to pick your team of the decade and looking at the best players and moments. But we also want to hear from you. Tell us:The best moment you saw live this decade - and why;Your funniest football moment of the 2010s;The one thing you will remember when you look back on football over the past 10 years. This is a match from the Scottish 1st Division Championship where Kilmarnock will play against St Johnstone. After 15 matches Kilmarnock sit on the 5th spot with 22 points while the visitors Johnstone sit on 12th apot with 11 points. Saint Johnstone have not won in their last 6 away matches. They have lost 3 and drawn 3 matches. I think they will still lose against Strong home side Kilmarnock. That's how football is. It has nothing to do with games you won before, it has nothing to do with the games you will win, it is just this one football game, unfortunately. For tonight, we have to admit Watford were the better team. Next up for Liverpool is an FA Cup fifth round tie at Chelsea on Tuesday as they still chase a Champions League, Premier League and domestic Cup treble. Jadon SanchoGetty Images Paper Round’s view: With Chelsea on course for the Champions League, the club can maybe afford to take the long view and not rush into anything. A short term deal could help spread the load and help the younger players as they get into the business end of the season, but there is no obvious target for Lampard who would be able to come in temporarily. Lazio have been good enough this season to challenge for the title. They are worthy heroes for the rest of the league in the quest to stop Juventus from cantering to another championship. Inter Milan are another quality side but their early Champions League exit suggests that they don't have the stomach for this fight. We see Lazio leapfrogging Inter with a win. Sarri said, however, that the 34-year-old had got his fitness back and just needed some polish. In terms of resistance, he has recovered, the next step will be to regain a touch of brilliance but he is on the way up," he said after the Sassuolo match. Ronaldo also suggested that he was better, posting a photograph of himself on Twitter with the caption: "Positive vibes!" Still, the question remains as to whether Ronaldo is the problem or the solution for Juventus. In Germany, Hallescher FC and Eintracht Braunschweig are expected to meet for a Liga 3 match at Erdgas Sportpark stadium, Halle. The two teams have a point difference of 11 points where Braunschweig takes position 7 with 44 points after playing 28 matches and Hallescher takes position 16 with 33 points after playing 28 matches. In the H2H meetings, there is a mixture of results. Out of the 4 meetings, Hallescher FC won 2 matches while Braunschweig won 1 match and the other was a draw. The Sirak fc team and the Lori fc team, go head to Armenia premier league. The Sirak fc team is in 2nd position with 28 point collected. While the guest team the Lori fc team came in 3rd with 29 point collected. Fernandes: There was a moment when Bruno Fernandes required treatment against Sheffield United and there was a sudden sense of panic in the Manchester United ranks. The Portugal midfielder has, in a matter of months, become a key component to United's fortunes and he must remain fit in order for the club to retain any chance of a Champions League spot. Also key is his relationship on the park with Paul Pogba. SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, West Ham United. Albian Ajeti replaces Sébastien Haller. Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by João Moutinho with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 78' Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Corriere dello Sport are yet to respond to the backlash against the headline. ESPN journalist Matteo Bonetti on Twitter: “Tone deaf, ignorant & with the usual racial undertones. Saying I’m shocked would be a lie at this point. Absolute embarrassment from [Corriere dello Sport] to come up with this title for Friday’s clash between Inter and Roma. Nottingham Forest have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight league encounters with Reading, while the hosts are building on a good run in this match. We see their scoring form following them into this latest clash with Forest, so we’re backing over 1.5 Reading goals as our tip for this one. Paris Saint-Germain - Lille OSC Live - Ligue 1 Follow the Ligue 1 live Football match between Paris Saint-Germain and Lille OSC with Eurosport. The match starts at 8:00 PM on February 10th, 2024. Charlton have a huge potential boost here, with Lyle Taylor in contention for selection this weekend. The hosts are much improved with the striker back in the side. They won four and drew two of the six games he played before injury, while he's still their top scorer despite sitting out since August. That would be a major boost for the Addicks, who have kept picking up results without him. We’re backing Charlton to claim a result on the Draw No Bet market. Assisted by Tristan Blackmon. Aston Villa's fans were brilliant when I was playing for them, and they were exactly the same right through Sunday's Carabao Cup final - despite most of it being a tough watch for them. When the final whistle went at Wembley, and all the Villa players were upset and on the floor after their 2-1 defeat against Manchester City, their fans were still there for them. Kane then nodded his second from Christian Eriksen's superb inswinging free kick to become the quickest player to 20 goals in the Champions League. The win puts Tottenham on 10 points from five games and secures their progression from the group stages. Talking Point - Jose with the midas touch It will be over-cooked of course but it must be granted that Jose Mourinho helped change the game and drag it in his side's favour. The scorer of 97 Premier League goals in all, he must be keen to join the 100 club at some point. He has scored eight goals in north London derbies - second on the Premier League list. Will he split the vote having played for both?Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal 2018-) Was approaching 30 when he joined Arsenal two years ago but has made a sensational start to life in the Premier League, reaching 50 goals in just 79 appearances. Assisted by Sebastiano Esposito with a headed pass following a fast break. Posted at 86' Offside, Inter Milan. Milan Skriniar tries a through ball, but Lautaro Martínez is caught offside. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Jan Boril (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tomas Soucek. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Slavia Prague. Ladislav Takacs replaces Michal Frydrych. China international Wu tests positive for coronavirus Players under threat as clubs consider redundancies, Setien to stay at Barca - Paper Round Paul Parker: Neville is right to say Premier League stars should play nine days in a row The title-decider, which attracted more than 6,000 fans in the last two seasons, was played out in front of a handful of family and friends at Melbourne's Rectangular Stadium because of government restrictions on gatherings of more than 500 people. With four wins out of five games in all competitions since football resumed last month, Manchester United are the form team in the country, but will their good run continue against Aston Villa on Thursday?BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson said: "Watching United now is not quite like watching the United of old - they have got a way to go to reach those levels. But where they are similar is in their relentlessness - they are at you all the time. You have to educate people in the VAR to get them to intervene at the right moment. Let's not forget that it is video assistance for the referee, so they [VAR] are not the ones who should make the decision but the ones who help the referee to make the right decision. Pitchside VAR monitors, as seen in use here during a Bundesliga match, have not been used in the Premier League this seasonIn a statement, IFAB accepted there was "a growing demand for more immediate information about the referee's final decision" after VAR reviews. With matches against Wolves (sixth), Tottenham (eighth), Chelsea (fourth) and Manchester United (fifth) still to come, they need to address that quickly. Media playback is not supported on this device What is West Ham's Antonio doing while in isolation? Key stat: West Ham have lost more points - 22 - from winning positions than any other side in the Premier League this season. WolvesPosition: 6th Last league result: 7 March - drew 0-0 with Brighton (h) Leading Premier League scorer: Raul Jimenez - 13What's happened during lockdown? Forward Patrick Cutrone, who is on loan at Fiorentina in Italy, tested positive for coronavirus in March. For us it's a catastrophe," Klopp told reporters on Friday. I couldn't respect the Africa Cup of Nations more than I do because I like the competition and watched it a lot in the past. It's a very interesting tournament. But it's an obvious problem that you play a tournament in the middle of the season, although it makes more sense for Africa to play it in our winter when the weather is better for them -- I get that. This should be a very close affair as both teams look to end awful winless runs. However, with this game set to be staged in the chilly reaches of northern France as opposed to the slightly warmer stretches of the Burgundy region we're going to edge this match in favour of Amiens. Marseille were crowned league champions the year after his departure. It is with great sadness that Olympique de Marseille learned of the death of Pape Diouf," the club said on their official Twitter account. Pape will remain in the hearts of the Marseillais forever, as one of the great architects in the club's history. Paris Saint-Germain vs Lille » Predictions, Odds & Scores Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Compare the Paris Saint-Germain - Lille betting odds and win more with today's ... Real Madrid have six straight wins over Osasuna. Osasuna have scored in eight of their last nine matches. Osasuna have conceded six goals in their last two matches. Real Madrid have not lost to Osasuna in 11 meetings. Real Madrid have scored three or more in four of their last five away matches. Real Madrid will travel to Osasuna for a La Liga match seeking to save face after their 4-3 loss at home to Real Sociedad in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Cardiff make their first Championship trip since a 6-1 mauling at QPR. Following that with three goals conceded to fourth-tier Carlisle points to wider problems for the Bluebirds. They’ve been clear all season, with Cardiff conceding 2.1 goals per away game. The Welsh side have conceded twice or more in eight of their last 10 trips, so we’re backing Birmingham to score over 1.5 goals here. Grecia will host Santos de Guapiles for this fixture of the league. I think, this will be a very tense match. Both teams are one of the outsiders in this league. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. No doubt, both sides want to get a positive result. Of course, this will not be an easy task. Grecia have advantage at home stadium. However, the hosts are in poor shape. They earned only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Santos who's is who's is also vulnerable team. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, both teams will try to be much more serious in this game. My pick - Santos to win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page