top of page

Market Research Group

Public·100 members

Ηρακλής Νίκη Βόλου μετάδοση ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ - ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ (11/02/24) | ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ 11 Φεβρουαρίου 2024

28 Σεπ 2022 — Παρακολουθήστε από το ORASI TV σε ζωντανή μετάδοση τον αγώνα της 3ης φάσης του Κυπέλλου Ελλάδας μεταξύ των ομάδων ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ - ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ που ...

Arsenal are enduring their longest winless league run in a single season since 1994 and are seven points adrift of fourth-placed Chelsea in eighth spot. They have not won in all competitions for eight games but Ljungberg remained upbeat. Swede said when asked if Arsenal could still mount a top-four challenge. An ever-present in the side that claimed Chelsea's first top-flight title for 50 years during the 2004-05 campaign, Lampard's ability to drive forward and shoot accurately from distance brought him goals and adoration alike, with former manager Jose Mourinho once calling him the "best midfielder in the world". A Champions League winner in 2012, Lampard's enduring ability took him to Manchester City and New York City before he brought the curtain down on his 21-year professional career. But there is only one race. Manchester United's French midfielder Paul Pogba runs with the ball during the English Premier League football match between Watford and Manchester United at Vicarage Road Stadium in Watford, north of London on December 22, 2019. Eurosport "And just to show respect to everyone. Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. I was thinking, 'wow I don't need that'. He said 'you pull that stunt again that is you done'. Thankfully he kept me in the team and I was decent for a few games and then I dropped another clanger at home to Sunderland. Big Kenwyne Jones was so strong, he bullied me to the ball and scored a header. I was on the floor in a heap but again Patrice Evra scored a last-minute equaliser and I was buzzing again, thinking thank god for that. Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Philip Billing. Posted at 69' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Aaron Ramsdale. Posted at 69' Attempt saved. Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. The Seagulls are 12th in the standings after 13 games. We've been really pleased with the start Graham has made as head coach since joining us in the summer," club chairman Tony Bloom said in a statement 16:46 - Valencia boss hails Chelsea Valencia coach Albert Celades hailed Chelsea as one of the top teams in football ahead of their crunch Champions League match in Spain on Wednesday. ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ - ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ 12/11/23 | Δηλώσεις YouTube YouTube 4:48 This match means more to Watford than Newcastle United. The hosts need three points for survival and playing at home, they will want to take full advantage of not just that but also the injuries at Newcastle United. The visitors have not been the strongest side when playing away, and they get here straight from a 5-0 thrashing by Manchester City. Watford will be hoping to pile pressure on them especially after their win over Norwich and with a better run at home, they will be favorites but will be hoping for a better defensive display. They have not kept many clean sheets in recent matches, but the same is the case with Newcastle. We feel both sides will score here but we will go for a Watford win. Iraklis 1908 - Niki Volou ζωντανά σκορ, H2H και Συνθέσεις Iraklis 1908 Niki Volou ζωντανά αποτελέσματα (και ζωντανή μετάδοση, live streaming βίντεο του αγώνα) ξεκινάνε την 11 Φεβ 2024 στις 12:00 μ.μ. ώρα UTC στο ... Not only have Gillingham won each of their last four at home, but they've bettered their opponents in terms of shots in each of their last eight in front of home crowd. They've come out on top in terms of shots on target in three of their last four and in five of those eight. Levante stun Real - as it happenedEden Hazard missed Real's best chance midway through the second half before the Belgian forward hobbled off injured. The Spanish giants were then stunned as Nikola Vukcevic played a speculative ball over their defence and winger Morales raced on to it before unleashing a first-time strike from the left side of the Real box. Goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois actually pulled his hands away from the ball as Morales' shot flashed past the Belgian at his near post. Τέταρτη σερί νίκη για την Νίκη Βόλου - 3-1 τον Ηρακλή 13 Νοε 2023 — Εγγραφείτε στο κανάλι μας και γίνετε μέλη: Youtube: Blue Heart TV · LIVE RADIO. Tags ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΑ ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ ΠΟΔΟΣΦΑΙΡΟ SUPERLEAGUE 2. Κοινή χρήση ... The champions resume their season having spent the winter break mulling over their Super Cup defeat. They were beaten 3-1 by Lazio in Saudi Arabia last month, losing out to the league’s form side. That has raised more questions over Juve’s direction under Maurizio Sarri. ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ - ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ (11/02/24) ✔️ Προγνωστικά πριν από 1 ώρα — ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ - ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ Προγνωστικά · *21η αγωνιστική · *Βόρειος όμιλος. · *Στον Α' γύρο: Νίκη Βόλου – Ηρακλής 3-1 · *5/6 τελευταία μεταξύ τους ... Ladies and gentlemen, Series A is on and Lazio wants to add more fuel to the fire when they receive Hellas Verona with a great opportunity to snatch the second position from Inter and are currently in perfect conditions to fight for the Scudetto. Jose Mourinho endured a bit of an emotional rollercoaster on his first home appearance as Tottenham boss, and social media enjoyed the ride. Spurs, who needed to beat Olympiakos to be certain of qualifying for the last 16 of the Champions League, found themselves 2-0 down within 19 minutes. With the game seemingly slipping away, their new Portuguese manager was full of emotion and started to become animated on the touchline. Tηλεοπτική μετάδοση στο Νίκη Βόλου – Ηρακλής 8 Φεβ 2022 — Στο πλαίσιο της 18ης αγωνιστικής της Super League 2, ο Ηρακλής φιλοξενείται στον Βόλο από την τοπική Νίκη, την Κυριακή 13/2 (14:45). Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Paris Saint Germain 2, Nantes 0. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt saved. Nicolas Pallois (Nantes) header from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Roli Pereira De Sa with a cross. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Nantes. Conceded by Layvin Kurzawa. It was another Krul masterclass as he saved the final two penalties - from Troy Parrott and Gedson Fernandes. His water bottle had a list of Spurs players and which direction they would go. The famous water bottleHis mind games seemed to rattle the Spurs players as he took ages to get ready each time, often checking his bottle, and he came off his line for several penalties - although it was not picked up by the officials. Συνέχεια στις νίκες για τη Νίκη Βόλου 3-1 τον Ηρακλή 12 Νοε 2023 — Συνέχεια στο νικηφόρο της σερί έδωσε η Νίκη Βόλου, η οποία με άνετο τρόπο σημείωσε την τέταρτη διαδοχική νίκη της με 3-1 επί του Ηρακλή, ... Assisted by Joe Bryan. Posted at 90'+2' Offside, Fulham. Marek Rodák tries a through ball, but Anthony Knockaert is caught offside. Posted at 90'+1' Offside, Aston Villa. Björn Engels tries a through ball, but Jonathan Kodjia is caught offside. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Anthony Knockaert (Fulham) left footed shot from very close range is close, but misses to the left. AFC BournemouthGareth Davies writes the 'Next Moves' feature in Bournemouth's matchday programme. Bournemouth are in a relegation battle - so it might seem peculiar to say we don't really need to do any business. But if we can start emptying out the treatment room of overworked club physio Steve Hard, then we should have just enough to stay up. When your team are in a relegation battle, an influx of new players in January can go one of two ways. If banned for two matches or more -- which is considered likely given his behaviour -- he will miss the derby with AC Milan. I am sad about what happened, I must look ahead and continue learning," he said on Instagram. Sorry to everyone @inter. JUVE MISSING CHIELLINI, SAYS SARRI Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri admitted after Sunday's 2-1 defeat by Napoli that the Serie A leaders are feeling the absence of veteran central defender Giorgio Chiellini who has been out since the first day of the season with a knee injury. This adds to the winding-up order from HMRC over an unpaid VAT bill of £70,000. These developments have led Oldham to warn their players that wages will be at least a week late. Paper Round’s view: Further down the football pyramid, wages are far more in line with everyday salaries, and given the short nature of professional careers for many players, going without wages can cause serious hardship for players at Oldham’s level. Basaksehir manage to qualify after a dramatic game against Sporting. They manage to overcome the deficit of two goals and push the game in extra time. The 3-1 goal was scored by Visca in the last minutes and they scored again in extra time. At home Basaksehir is a strong team with a great crowd support. Copenhaga had a bit of luck in the away game against Celtic and manage to win with 1-3 after some big mistakes in defense of Celtic. I think that the home team has enough power the win this match and take the first option for qualification. She won two W-League titles and an NWSL Shield in Australia but failed to win a trophy in the US, with both her seasons in Chicago ending with defeat in the play-offs. I want to win trophies, that's part of the reason why I'm at Chelsea," says Kerr. I've always missed out, it feels like I've lost in the final a million times. That's why I came here - Chelsea needed those extra few pieces to really become a title team and they've been absolutely killing it without me, so my plan is to slide in as easily as I can and hopefully win some trophies with them. He has calm command and produced the goods when called upon with some fine saves, including from Conor Hourihane, Keinan Davis and John McGinn. There was plenty of endeavour but not huge amounts of quality, with Villa probably regretting their failure to make the most of some early chances, especially when Davis headed over from under the bar after a corner. United, as ever, were resilient and showed the grit they have demonstrated throughout this excellent season. Jurgen Klopp. Video - Van Dijk more deserving of Ballon d'Or than Messi00:29 10:00 - Emery under pressure Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage from the world of football news. First up: Unai Emery is edging close to the exit door at Arsenal with the Spaniard coach having reportedly lost the dressing room. We need more cover up front, mind. Otherwise we have an army of decent kids who won't get much of a look in before May - Domingos Quina and Tom Dele-Bashiru both need games. West Ham UnitedDavid Blackmore - Blowing Bubbles Monthly Where don't West Ham need to strengthen? The general consensus is that the priority is to bring in a right-back, with Ryan Fredericks out injured and Pablo Zabaleta, as much as I like him, slowing. Brazil had to beat their arch rivals in the Colombia qualifier in order to join them as one of South America’s two representatives at the Tokyo Games. Paulinho scored the opener after 11 minutes before Matheus Cunha added a second on the half-hour mark and a third early in the second half. Argentina had already qualified for Tokyo after winning their first two matches in the round robin qualifying tournament. West Brom have seen both teams score in 100% of their home games this term. They’ve seen it land in each of their last five in the league overall, while Boto have scored in four successive games. We expect the visitors to continue the long-wait for a Hawthorns clean sheet, but we’re backing West Brom to rally and win. The hosts have won six from 11 at home despite conceding in each. With Middlesbrough losing to each of the top four so far, we think West Brom and both teams to score is a good option here. We have to improve and the most important thing is that we won tonight," said the Frenchman. It's a positive to have a strong start in the competition as we know that all the teams will try to defeat us. We have a lot of confidence that we can win the title again. We have a great group of players and an impressive coach who played a vital role in our success. There is little fault in their attack though, having failed to score in just one of the seven matches, and understandably against Borussia Dortmund. In their last home match, Hertha lost 4-1 to Eintracht Frankfurt courtesy of a second half capitulation, after taking a 24th minute lead. They will be keen to avoid a repeat. Νίκη Βόλου - Ηρακλής LIVE LIVE · SUPER LEAGUE 2 12-11-2023 15:00. 8η αγωνιστική Super League 2. Νίκη Βόλου. ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ. 0 0. Ηρακλής. ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ. Facebook · Twitter · E-mail ... Southend haven’t won any of their last eight league games but did manage to secure a win in the EFL Trophy last time out, beating Wimbledon 3-1, while Oxford were also successful in that particular competition as they ran out 4-1 winners away at Crawley Town. Players who are under contract shouldn't really take it for granted. There's so much uncertainty. I've literally just got to wait. There's nothing I can do apart from keep fit, which is hard on your own, but I'm trying my best. Back in April, Fifa advised that contracts which expired at the end of June should be automatically extended until the end of the season, but that had to be agreed by both parties. Posted at 67' Foul by Isaac Hayden (Newcastle United). Posted at 66' Foul by Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 66' Matthew Longstaff (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 65' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The Spanish champions won 3-2 at the Benito Villamarin in a thrilling match the official seemed to lose control of, sending off Clement Lenglet and Nabil Fekir but not dismissing Sergi Roberto or awarding Lionel Messi a penalty. Fekir was sent off for two bookings in the space of a few seconds, one for a foul and the other for dissent. Last term was a bit of a failure for Hamburg as against all odds they failed to promote mostly because of very poor results they had in the ending of the season and they brought the ex-coach of Gladbach from last season to the club, but they are still not winning enough points to be sure they will promote, still same attacking minded side which against weak defenses often scores plenty. De Graafschap vs FC Utrecht Reserves predictions for Friday's match in the Eerste Divisie. Promotion hopefuls De Graafschap will be aiming to close the gap on league leaders Cambuur with a win at home to mid-table Utrecht Jong in the Eerste Divisie this Friday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Another great match for tonight from England Championship and new duel where I will just bet on goals, what is for me very real to try. So, Middlesbrough is team who is very bad this season and I can said that their main problem is poor defense. That is also main reason for this bet, on at least three goals. In last round, I was watched them, when they are played 2-2. Their rival is played 3-2 and 2-4 in last two matches in league, so over is very real here. I will try this option and it is real. Harry Kane struck a late penalty to earn Tottenham a point at Carrow Road and deny Norwich a first Premier League victory in seven matches. Mario Vrancic opened the scoring with his first Premier League goal for the Canaries before they were denied a second when Teemu Pukki's goal was ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR). Spurs improved after the interval and Christian Eriksen drew them level with a stunning free-kick but Norwich retook the lead when Serge Aurier put through his own net. Posted at 75' Curtis Davies (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 74' Foul by Alfie Doughty (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 74' Duane Holmes (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Conor Gallagher (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Live streaming: Ηρακλής-Νίκη Βόλου 28 Σεπ 2022 — Παρακολουθήστε σε ζωντανή μετάδοση (live streaming) τον αγώνα της 3ης φάσης του Κυπέλλου Ελλάδας μεταξύ των ομάδων του Ηρακλή και της Νίκης ... Anthony Martial scored an excellent second on Sunday after Watford's Troy Deeney had a goal ruled out by VAR for handball in the build-up. Mason Greenwood, 18, lashed home his 11th of the season 15 minutes from time to complete United's scoring. After beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Monday, it was only the third time this season that United had won successive Premier League games. While Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men have now moved into the top five, Watford remain second from bottom. ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ - ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ (11/02/24) | ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ πριν από 9 ώρες — Στα τελευταία τέσσερα εκτός έδρας παιχνίδια της έβγαλε N/G η Νίκη Βόλου. iraklis. ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ. Ρεπορτάζ. Στο φινάλε του 2023 είχε πάρει τα πάνω του, ... The Belgian forward, who took his league tally for the season to 16, broke the deadlock in the 64th minute and converted a penalty seven minutes later for new-look Inter, who had been on the back foot for much of the game. Inter, with 51 points from 22 games, stayed three points behind leaders Juventus, who beat Fiorentina 3-0 earlier on Sunday, and two ahead of Lazio, who thumped SPAL 5-1. Real Madriz U20 is going to face Chinandega U20 and in this clash I expect the visitors to not lose this clash by more than 2 goals. Real Madrid lost the previous match 1:5 against Juventus Managua and tonight I think that Chinandega can score at least one goal. The visitors are pretty weak but on away they they always try to pick some points. Of course, other teams in this league won against them like 5:0 but Real Madriz is not in the best form. I think that there is a chance to see Real win but by no more than 3 goals

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page