top of page

Market Research Group

Public·53 members

(((LIVE TV===))) Streaming: Gokulam Kerala vs. Shillong Lajong Live 12/02/2024

4 hours ago — Live coverage of the Gokulam Kerala FC vs. Shillong Lajong Indian I-league game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and updated stats

Rangers are unbeaten in their last 16 home matches in Europe. Braga have won nine of their last ten matches in all competitions. Braga have won their last five away matches in Europe. Preparing for their first European knockout tie in nine years, Rangers will be confident ahead of their clash with Braga. In that period Tottenham have taken 11 points more than Chelsea. If it was about me I would prefer to skip to July 1 and start a pre-season with my players, without injuries and the same points as everybody else," Mourinho said. But the boys have done fantastic to put themselves back in the positions where we belong. Harry Maguire, Wilfried Zaha and Thomas Partey were all identified as key targets for the Gunners, but Maguire moved to Manchester United while Zaha and Partey stayed at Crystal Palace and Atletico Madrid respectively. Unai Emery was sacked by Arsenal after the club's worst run of results in four decadesGetty Images 12:50 - Niko Kovac ‘wants’ Arsenal job and set to watch Gunners face West Ham Former Bayern Munich manager Niko Kovac reportedly wants the vacant Arsenal job and is set to watch the Gunners take on West Ham at the London Stadium tonight. Meanwhile, the Italian government will decide on Thursday if and when the Serie A season can return to action. Clubs were given permission to return to full group training from 19 May, while sides voted to restart the season on 13 June. The Italian football federation has set 20 August as the deadline for finishing the season, with the new campaign starting on 1 September. Serie A was suspended on 9 March with 12 full rounds and four outstanding fixtures still to play. So, while social distancing and reducing contact with the outside world might be tough, the alternative is a lot tougher. We are generally in a relatively fortunate position that access to entertainment is at our fingertips. For example, fancy watching World Cup matches for free? No problem, courtesy of the good people of FIFA. Barring the odd staunch optimist, the overriding mood is one of resignation at an impending defeat, with predictions veering from a cruel, farcical last-minute Liverpool winner (a la Divock Origi's Jordan Pickford-assisted goal last season) to complete an utter humiliation. You can hardly blame Toffees fans for their dire outlook. It's true they were let off by Spurs' missed chances but there is perhaps a sense that Liverpool's dominance is having a psychological impact on their opponents so that when rare opportunities come along, they are being snatched at. And even when not in prime form, Liverpool's forward line is so potent that there is always a goal in them - as Firmino proved with his neat 37th-minute sidestep and thumping finish. The Serie A season ends the following day, with the Championship play-off final on 4 August. On 5 August the Europa League last-16 ties resume - with Manchester United and Wolves playing in successive days. Then Manchester City and Chelsea play their Champions League last-16 second legs on the following two days. There will only be three days - none in a row - without a European game until the Champions League final on 23 August. A young Matt Busby at Manchester City1928: He is scouted playing for Stirlingshire junior club Denny Hibernian and is offered a contract by Manchester City for £5 per week. I had a form of complex at the time. I think it was an inferiority complex. I thought the first-team players were gods and during this spell I didn't do too well probably for the best part of a year and a half. One Sunday night, I had my case packed and thought 'I must get out of here'. I would go as far as to say this game has potential for even 4 goals to be scored it if not more as the guests have 4 wins in a row games in which they scored 14 times winning on the road their last two games once with 5-0 and once with 3-2 so game even with over 4.5 goals scored in them while at home they also won their last two games played by scoring 3 goals each time like last round against Csakvari when I also had a bet on over 2.5 goals and the hosts won it 3-0 so it was covered. TALKING POINT Arsenal bounce back, eventually. After a crushing Europa League exit at the hands of Olympiacos last week, another cup exit five days later would have really deflated Arsenal. Even though Arteta opted to make a number of changes from the last game it looked as though the Gunners were still feeling the after-effects as they struggled to contain Portsmouth in the first half. Newcastle United had an excellent restart in the league last weekend winning with 3-0 at home from Sheffield United and are almost safe from the relegation zone with the gap now 11 points with 8 games to go. Newcastle United fail to score a goal in their last meeting against Oxford United which ended goalless draw. They will be looking to put this match into the bag to advance in the league table as they host Norwich city in Saint James Park match day 25. At home for Newcastle United this season they have have managed 5-4-3 (wins draws losses) they have created 12 goals in 12 matches and conceded 12 also. Reading will host Hull City for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Reading have advantage at home stadium. However, they are not convincing team in the last matches. I think, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Hull City who's is also not very good team. They have four consecutive losses. Yeah, the visitors have a poor results. I expect, they will try to break the poor series. I expect, another one tough match for both sides. My pick - Hull City to win. The match proved to be the County Fermanagh keeper's last appearance for United as he was released and joined West Ham that summer. Cathcart crashes to City masterclass Northern Ireland players suffered FA Cup final disappointment either side of Carroll's back-to-back appearances. Chris Baird was on the losing side with Southampton - in what was only his second start for the Saints - in 2003 and Tony Capaldi's Cardiff City were beaten by Portsmouth five years later. Posted at 77' Foul by Cyrus Christie (Fulham). Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Bobby De Cordova-Reid (Fulham) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Tom Cairney. Posted at 75' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Joe Bryan. Posted at 73' Foul by Jordan Stevens (Leeds United). Tanguy Ndombele, I don't know, I imagine this is (his) 10th injury of the season," Mourinho said. They stop him to play. It doesn't give him continuity. A third defeat in Mourinho's nine Premier League games in charge at Spurs further undermined the resurgence his arrival produced and left Tottenham in sixth spot, six points behind fourth-placed Chelsea who drew with Brighton and Hove Albion earlier. Juventus have won 14 and lost one of their last 23 UEFA Champions League group game on home soil (D8). The Old Lady are looking to win four consecutive home group games for the first time since October 2008. Their form this season has also been brilliant, with 12 wins in their last 13 matches. Having scored twice in all four group games this term, they look good for a result. The hosts have won four of their eight home games in the league this season while Santa Clara have picked up just two wins from their seven away games but have looked more solid on the road than they have in their own backyard which is why we believe Saturday’s game will be close throughout. Hannover 96 is going to face St. Pauli. The hosts of this match lost the previous match against Darmstadt 2:3 and it was a bad game for them. Hannover won twice at home against Dresden 3:0 and Heidenheim 2:1. The hosts are strong at home but on away they are struggling against a much weaker team. The visitors got only 9 points on away in this season in 15 matches. They scored 14 goals and conceded 27. The visitors are in bad shape and I don't think that they will be able to win against Hannover or draw. My bet is Hannover to win It's obviously concerning that Los Leones were walked over at will in the first 20 minutes against Betis, but they have otherwise been watertight defensively this season, especially at San Mames where they have kept five clean sheets from eight and conceded just three times. Istanbul Basaksehir have already bagged the league title, and have a Europa League game on the way, which may mean resting key players. They don’t have much to play for in this game and this may come as an advantage for Kasimpasa, who could rise to ninth with a win. Kasimpasa have been on a good run lately and at home too. We expect them to take this motivation to the game. A win for the hosts seems a good pick here. Obviously it's been an unbelievable season," Catley said. Today was a battle, Sydney really took it to us and it was a grind the whole game. At the end of the day I think we deserve it. Even though it was a tough game, we got over the line. Catley struck after 15 minutes with a left-footed shot from the edge of the box which Sydney goalkeeper Aubrey Bledsoe helped into the net in a blunder the American will be keen to forget. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Gonzalo Higuaín. Goal!Posted at 68' Goal! Juventus 2, Sassuolo 2. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Celtic earned their 10th consecutive victory in all competitions by beating Ross County to maintain their place at the top of the Scottish Premiership. It is the furthest ahead of the relegation zone the Seagulls have been all season, and the furthest since 12 January 2019, when they were 10 points ahead of 18th position. West Ham: Last-day decider against Villa?Position: 16th - four points above the relegation zone. Promoted to Premier League: 2012. Form since restart: 4/12pts. West Ham's remaining gamesDateOpponents (position in table)WhereWed 8 JulyBurnley (9th)HomeSat 11 JulyNorwich City (20th)AwayFri 17 JulyWatford (17th)HomeWed 22 JulyMan Utd (5th)AwaySun 26 JulyAston Villa (18th)HomeComing good at the right time? West Ham posted financial losses of £27. Italy and the Netherlands will meet in Group whilst it will be a rematch of the 2014 World Cup final in Group with Germany and Spain drawn together. In League B, the headline comes in Group 4 where the Republic of Ireland and Wales have been drawn together. Scotland will face Israel Slovakia and the Czech Republic in Group 2 whilst in Group 1 Northern Ireland are up against Romania, Norway and Austria. With the host's keeping clean sheets in all but one of their last five here and Real struggling for goals of late with just one scored in their last three matches, we're also chancing a 0-0 scoreline for what should be a really intriguing contest. Gokulam Kerala - Shillong Lajong FC Betting Odds. 3 hours ago — Online broadcast of the Gokulam Kerala vs. Shillong Lajong FC match is available only for registered users. It allows you to watch the match ... This fixture is usually reliable when it comes to both entertainment and goals. As well as the local derby factor, both teams play an attractive brand of football and we expect a feast for the eyes. Three of the last five meetings between these teams have featured at least four goals and we expect this fixture to live up to that standard. Back over 3.5 goals. Posted at 75' Juninho Bacuna (Huddersfield Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Foul by Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest). Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Karlan Grant (Huddersfield Town) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Harry Toffolo. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Huddersfield Town. Juninho Bacuna replaces Demeaco Duhaney. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Hertha BSC Will Play Against Union Berlin in the Bundesliga of Germany on Friday. Hertha BSC are currently 11th in the Bundesliga table and they are unbeaten from last three games. Hertha BSC Scored 8 goals in the last three matches. Also both the teams Scored in four of the last six matches of Hertha BSC. We gave them the best possible start and that get the fans behind them and then they start falling over and getting under the skin a bit. We put in a decent performance and we know we can be better. We've got a second leg to put it right. They celebrated as if they won the tie after the game. They are coming to Anfield and we know our fans will be there. Vivianne Miedema finished as the top scorer in the Women's Super League for the second successive seasonHaving seen her play at Doncaster Belles and during that loan at Liverpool when she did not get a chance at Chelsea, initially, to see her now going toe-to-toe with her team-mate Sam Kerr, who is touted as one of the best forwards in the world, has really made me smile. It is great to see a new star announce themselves in the game, and it is not as if she has just come on to the scene, she has really had to dig deep, and think about how she needed to improve to get the best out of herself, and that is what we're seeing now. West Brom have scored twice or more in each of their last seven home games. We expect them to repeat that and do enough to extend their good record against the Swans. Their back to back wins last season came with a weaker, less balanced side than they have now. After consecutive home wins and following their five game-winning run, a 2-1 victory is our correct score pick. Gokulam Kerala FC vs Shillong Lajong FC Head to Head Gokulam Kerala FC vs Shillong Lajong FC Past H2H Results, Asian Handicap Win%: 100.0%, Total Goals Over%: 60.0%. Last 5, Gokulam Kerala FC won 3, Draw 1, Lose 1 ... Haras El Hodood will host Al Mokawloon for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Al Mokawloon are more ambitious team in this league. They are currently on the 3rd place with 16 points. However, they have big fluctuations. In previous game Al Mokawloon lost 0-1 against weak Wadi Degla. Also, we have Haras El Hodood who's is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 9th place with 10 points. Hosts have a poor results. True, in last game Haras El Hodood lost 1-0 against strong Al Ahly. Of course, the hosts will have to invest a great effort in this game. I think, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Northampton vs Morecambe predictions for Saturday's match in League Two. Promotion-chasing Northampton go in search of three vital points at home to relegation battlers Morecambe in League Two this weekend. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. I see in this match of reserve Belarus league at least three goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is clear and very real. Home team or in this case, Dinamo Minsk is team who is in last round played match with even eight goals, believe it or not and in that match, it was 1-7. On the other side is Shakhtar Reserves, and that is team who is in last six matches, played even five times with three or more goals. So, after this results and with this form, over is very real and I will try. Gokulam vs Shillong Lajong Livescore and Live Video ScoreBat is covering Gokulam vs Shillong Lajong in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... Gokulam Kerala vs Shillong Lajong H2H Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. The return of Anthony Martial and emergence of Mason Greenwood has at times given them an effective focal point. However the side have failed to put sides to the sword when they are asked to take the initiative in a game. The midfield in Pogba’s absence has often been Fred and Scott McTominay, and sometimes with the assistance of Andreas Pereira or Nemanja Matic, they have shown little creativity. Preston will be aiming to hold their place in the automatic promotion spots in the Championship this weekend. The visitors are surprise contenders in the fight for the Premier League, but they sit just two points shy of the top going into this meeting with Derby. However, can they see off the 2019 playoff finalists? This was Chelsea's 10th Premier League defeat of the season; only in 2015-16, when they finished 10th, have they suffered more in a single campaign in the Roman Abramovich era (12). West Ham have now won three of their seven home league games under David Moyes since his return to the club (D2 L2), one more than they won in their nine Premier League matches at the London Stadium under Manuel Pellegrini this season (W2 D1 L6). Jose Mourinho suffered his first defeat since he joined Tottenham a few weeks ago with a 1 - 2 defeat against the team that he was coaching some months ago, Manchester United. Despite the poor result, Tottenham has played at a good level and on this match at home we expect them to get back to victories. On this contest the Spurs will face Burnley, a team that is currently on a two-game losing streak and comes from a tough 1 - 4 defeat against Man City. Tottenham is clearly the better side, Mourinho's team are always incredibly strong at home and we expect a solid win here.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page