top of page

Market Research Group

Public·101 members

Getafe vs. Celta live match 11 February 2024 Sport TV

Last matches: Celta ... Starting from 2013 the team of Getafe and the team of Celta competed in 20 matches among which there were 8 victories of Getafe, 8 draws.

These two sides come into this clash in relegation danger. Luton have the joint-worst defence in the league, shipping 2.5 goals per away game. The visitors have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 9 games. Relegation zone Stoke city host 20th place Luton Town in the Championship. Luton managed to give themselves a boost in the relegation battle with their 2-1 home victory over Wigan at the weekend. Assisted by Andriy Yarmolenko. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! West Ham United 0, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Matt Doherty with a cross. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. The former France international, who joined La Viola during the close season, suffered a grade I/II tear of the medial collateral ligament in his right ankle following a tackle by Panagiotis Tachtsidis. Fiorentina said the 36-year-old's condition would be re-assessed soon but it is feared the former Bayern Munich will be out of action for weeks. This season has taken a long time to get going for Melbourne Victory, with the side picking up just one win in their opening seven games but they recently turned this around, winning three of their last five and moving up to seventh with just goal difference keeping them from a spot in the top six. Whilst the league title looks a little out of sight, the side currently sit 16 points behind leaders Sydney, they will be keen to move into the playoff places and play finals series football once more. Shakhtyor will host Slutsk for this fixture of the league. I think, the hosts are favorites in this game. Shakhtyor have advantage at home stadium. Also, Shakhtyor are more ambitious team in this league. True, the hosts have a poor results in this new campaign. Perhaps, this will not be an easy task for the hosts. Also, we have Slutsk who's is very average team in this league. However, Slutsk are in better shape at the start of the new season. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. However, this is a very unpredictable league. My pick - Slutsk to win. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Eastleigh 3-0 Stourbridge 'Great time to be a Boston fan'Rochdale v Boston United (Sunday, 1 December - 14:00 GMT)These are exciting times at Boston United. The Pilgrims are poised to move to a new £12m ground while they are challenging for promotion from National League North - as well as one win away from a place in the third round for the first time since 2004-05. This is one of the most interesting duels today in Spain LA liga and I believe in at least three goals and maybe even more than that. So, this is city derby and even Valencia is favorite, I will not bet on their win surely. Levante is very good team who is not so long ago beat at home even big Barcelona, 3-1 and after that and Mallorca 2-1. In last round, in Madrid, team is lost 0-4 against Getafe. I believe in very fast match here with plenty of chances. I think that both teams also will score here. Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said he "never thought it was possible" for his side to equal Manchester City's record of 18 consecutive wins in the Premier League. The league leaders joined City in an English top-flight record with victory over West Ham on Monday. Manchester City recorded 18 straight wins between August and December 2017. The last time Liverpool dropped points in the league was in a 1-1 draw with Manchester United on 20 October 2019. Ings twice went close to a leveller as it appeared Spurs would stand firm, only for Boufal to come off the bench to meet Ing’s pullback to fire his first of the season into the roof of the net to earn Saints a replay. TALKING POINT Missed opportunity for Spurs. Not since Jose Mourinho’s first three games in charge have Spurs won back-to-back matches, but having nervously got the better of Norwich at the weekend, they looked on course to secure an impressive victory against a side who had won six of their last eight in all competitions. I don't blame people for that but if all I was ever part of, or all I ever achieved was to do with what happened in Germany, in Munich, if that was what my life was all about, it didn't come to very much. Indeed, the career that followed would cement Gregg's legacy as one of the finest goalkeepers in Manchester United and Northern Ireland history. A life in professional football saw Gregg, who Sir Alex Ferguson described as his hero, spend 35 years in England and Wales. Posted at 84' Foul by Francesco Acerbi (Lazio). Posted at 83' José Luis Palomino (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 83' Foul by Felipe Caicedo (Lazio). Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Atalanta 3, Lazio 2. José Luis Palomino (Atalanta) header from very close range to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Alejandro Gómez with a cross following a corner. Posted at 79' Corner, Atalanta. His attitude to finishing never really changed: it was his job, he was good at it, and to go wild when he scored would be like a postman celebrating delivering the mail. When Solskjaer signed for United in 1996, Ferguson told him he would spend six months in the reserves to acclimatise to English football. I don't see them getting three points here, though. It doesn't seem to matter who or where Sheffield United play at the moment because, defensively, they are so well set up. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Nathan's prediction: From a Villa perspective it was very frustrating to follow Leicester's collapse at Bournemouth, especially because of their defensive errors. I think the Foxes will pick themselves up a bit here. The best new mach from this Italy league between Atalanta and Lazio we will look see a best new great soccer match from boat teams and a best soccer play from boat teams and a mach with more goals for this ordinary time at the match now. We will play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 3.50 goals where we look see a match with four goals minimal and a best new chance for this mach do a best play and new 13 points to my score what be the best new chance for the our play at the match now. Their front line against Malaga on Saturday included arguably the greatest footballer in history, the fourth most expensive player of all time and one of the world's most promising youngsters - Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Ansu Fati. Barca's lack of forward planning has annoyed plenty of observers - this shortage of strikers has not come out of the blue. Dembele has not played since November - and Suarez's injury prognosis was confirmed on 12 January. Luckily for the Gunners, they host one of the Premier League's worst teams on current form at the Emirates this weekend, and Emery will be banking on picking up three precious points against a weak looking Southampton team. The Portugal international has scored in his past 10 league games for Juve, a new record for the Old Lady, beating David Trezeguet's mark from 2005. Ronaldo's run started when he converted a penalty against Sassuolo on 1 December. In his 10-game goal sequence, the 35-year-old has scored 15 times, including five penalties. If he does equal the record this weekend, he will have the chance to break it away at SPAL on 22 February. Chinandega fc is here to go head to head with Ocotal fc this evening and here I favor away win as we know that the visitors have won their last away game when they have visited Juventus Managua fc where they won with one goal to nil. Feyenoord are enjoying both good form and a good run over PSV, as they go to this game. They are unbeaten in 10 straight matches and have seven straight wins in the league. PSV, on the other hand have picked up well and have done well at home too. Both teams however, have struggled to keep clean sheets, an assurance that we may have goals flying in here. In reference to recent form, we are backing a Feyenoord win here but with both sides scoring. The Catalans missed three big chances in the first half with Madrid taking control after the break, eventually triumphing thanks to goals from Vinicius Junior and Mariano Diaz. Neither Barcelona nor Madrid are close to their best and this scrappy but entertaining Clasico proved it. There were errors galore, proving that the sides are no longer on the top rung of Europe's elite. Getafe - Celta Vigo live video 11.02.2024 2:10:00ESPN 1 hour ago — Getafe v Celta Vigo | February 11, 2024 Getafe vs Celta VigoMatch preview, 11 Feb 2024. OverviewComments. Watch the game live The information ... Posted at 90' Florian Neuhaus (Borussia Mönchengladbach) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Joshua Kimmich (FC Bayern München). Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Lars Stindl (Borussia Mönchengladbach) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Tony Jantschke with a headed pass. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, FC Bayern München. They had never been behind in a game of such importance and for most of the match they laboured for an equaliser, never approaching their best. There were a few reasons for that. One was fatigue – half the team were carrying injuries, and the match was United’s 63rd of the season. They were without Keane, whose radiant mental strength and relentless, progressive passing sparked their famous comeback against Juventus in the semi-finals. Fans were completely absent from the 80,000-capacity stadium but that did not stop the Dortmund players performing their trademark salute to the empty stands at the final whistle - standing apart rather than holding hands of course. Dortmund's players applauded their absent fans at the final whistleHaaland reminds Europe of his talentThe backdrop to the game made for a strange spectacle, but it did nothing to disrupt Haaland's fine form even if it was 70 days on from his last Bundesliga appearance. Paper Round’s view: Such a move would make for a packed second half to the golfing season but these are two huge events, and spectators, competitors and broadcasters would surely rather squeeze in the tournaments if possible rather than sacrifice them completely. These are strange times and compromises will have to be made as life returns to normal. The most beautiful trophy is the Premier League and that is not going to happen, because we weren't consistent enough," he told reporters at Wembley. He did, however, have words of praise for two of his players in midfielder Phil Foden and keeper Claudio Bravo. Foden was a dynamic presence in midfield and set up the first goal for Aguero while Bravo pulled off a superb save at the death to avoid extra time. Getafe v Celta Vigo | February 11, 2024 Getafe vs Celta VigoMatch preview, 11 Feb 2024. OverviewComments. Watch the game live. channel name. On ESPN+. Watch here. channel name. On Fubo. Watch here. It's much better than when it happened. At the time I was fearful of the worst obviously, but I got in and was able to walk again, move about," Abraham told Chelsea TV. I'm thankful, hopefully it's not too long. I'll have a scan to see what the news is but hopefully it's just a bruise. It was a knee near my hip area, hopefully it's nothing too serious. The RFEF's Competition Committee said in a statement https://cdn1. Rayo were also hit with a two-match partial stadium ban and fined 18,000 euros ($20,075. Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported after the game that Rayo fans sang "Zozulya you are a Nazi" and used offensive language towards the Ukrainian striker, 30, who had a short-lived spell on loan at the Madrid side in February 2017. He looked to have changed his mind belatedly on Monday and ordered a youth team to travel to play the game but despite reports they were stuck in traffic, the match was called off an hour after the scheduled kickoff time when they had not arrived. We have found that there were no obstacles preventing the team’s bus from reaching the venue," the EFA statement added. Leeds are top of the Championship, Brentford are seen as the biggest challengers to the top two and Millwall are punching above expectations to move into seventh. However, none of those high-flying sides can compare to Reading right now. The Royals come into this clash top of the form table, with 17 points from their last eight games. The Warm-Up isn’t going to call this as an inevitable failure. But we’ve been trying to think of another managerial appointment so manifestly inappropriate, from a fans’ point of view. And then we stopped trying, because every Spurs fan on Twitter knew the answer already. Buckle up for George Graham 2: This Time, It Was Chelsea. He may not be the finished article either side are craving, but he'll certainly get more minutes to improve and showcase his undoubted talent. It'd be a good signing for whichever side can snap him up. All in for Zaniolo? Manchester United would be willing to pay £52m for Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo, the Mirror reports. Read also: How do you solve a problem like the National League?No big surprises for the title In Professor Reade's 10,000 simulations, Leeds United won the title 54. West Bromwich Albion were likely to finish second at 43. As you go down towards the middle of the division so the percentages drop as there are more chances that a side could finish higher or lower. According to the statistics Fulham would stay third, Brentford fourth and Nottingham Forest fifth. Thanks for reading and we'll back in the morning with the latest updates. Players launch #PlayersTogether A huge number of Premier League players have announced the lauch of #PlayersTogether, an initiative that claims to be set up to support the NHS and its chariities. FULL STORY 20:30 - Italy gears up for restart As it appears that Italy is gaining control of the coronavirus spread in their country after weeks of lockdown, it appears that the footballing authorities are planning how and when to restart. The Unicorns' home form has generally been very good this season despite losing 4-0 in their last outing at the Stade de la Licorne. They had won their three home games before this collapse but that all seems like a distant memory as they prepare to host Reims. Amiens have impressed with their attacking prowess so far this campaign with 22 scored in their 16 games and they'll need to show that in this match. However, Alex Ferguson had talks with the player before Manchester United decided to sign Harry Maguire instead. Paper Round’s view: As a younger option, and a British player, United presumably thought that Maguire represented better value for money and he also fits the template of the kind of players that the club are now looking for. There has even been talk of Leicester City's Jamie Vardy making a return for England, but even he is injured at the moment. I think that is a non-starter anyway. Vardy all but retired from international football in August 2018 and I have never heard the 33-year-old say anything about changing his mind. If Kane and Rashford don't make it, then Abraham would be one of the main contenders if he is fit - but after that there is only Calvert-Lewin and Southampton's Danny Ings to fall back on. Getafe vs Celta de Vigo prediction, live stream, score and Getafe vs Celta de Vigo prediction, live score and live stream info. Check Getafe vs Celta de Vigo odds. Match date: 11 Feb 2024. Hertha Berlin and Eintracht Frankfurt will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Hertha Berlin this season have the following results: 10W, 8D and 12L. Meanwhile Eintracht Frankfurt have 10W, 5D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Mario Götze (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Mahmoud Dahoud. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Manuel Akanji (Borussia Dortmund) header from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Jadon Sancho with a cross following a corner. Posted at 86' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Zack Steffen. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Getafe vs Celta Vigo H2H 11 feb 2024 Head ... live score or game statistics click here: Getafe vs Celta Vigo result. We found streaks for direct matches between Getafe vs Celta Vigo. Odds stats. Form. Games ... Dinamo Brest Reserves have started the new season with a high scoring games as they have lost the opening match against Smolevichi with the score 1-2. Later they have lost against Slutsk reserves with the score 1-5 and recorded a 2-0 win in the latest match against Slavia reserves. Colchester, who are languishing in 8th position in League Two, have enjoyed an incredible run in the Carabao Cup this season, and John McGreal's men will be looking for their third Premier League scalp of the campaign this week. Odense will be relegated after this season but on the other hand Arhaus will be placed for Championship promotion. Arhaus lost only 2 matches from their last 11 home matches. Whereas Odense won only 3 matches from their last 15 away matches. Odense is on the very bad form on their away matches. They failed to manage any win from their last 6 away matches. And they lost to Aalborg, Lyngby, horsense and Copenhagen in recent meetings. On the other side Arhaus scored 10 matches from their last 12 matches. So I think this will also be a high scoring match. And Uranus will win a big difference. Quarter final of the Cup match from Hong Kong. I think for this match the away team Guangzhou will win by more than 2 goals, they are a far more better team in my opinion and should not have any problems winning by more than 2 goals. Posted at 80' Foul by Gabriel Strefezza (SPAL). SubstitutionPosted at 80' Substitution, SPAL. Georgi Tunjov replaces Simone Missiroli. Gabriel Jesus came off the bench to score a late winner as Manchester City beat Leicester to move seven points clear of the Foxes and cement themselves in second spot. Jamie Vardy had hit the post for Leicester in the first half, but both sides wasted numerous chances before Jesus slotted home with a cool finish after a surging run from Riyad Mahrez had opened up the home defence. Burnley issued a statement during the game condemning the actions of those responsible after a plane carrying a banner reading 'White Lives Matter Burnley' was flown over the ground shortly after kick-off. Both sets of players had taken a knee before the game started in support of the Black Lives Matter movement. Relive Man City v BurnleyLawro's predictions against Sports Team drummer Al GreenwoodSane's return & Foden's time to shineFoden was given only limited game-time earlier in the season but he is threatening to end it as one of City's main men. Los Blancos boss Zinedine Zidane is a massive fan of his fellow Frenchman, but it will take a huge fee to prise him away from Paris. Mbappe is said to be stalling on a new contract, with one eye on a future move to Madrid, but it will have to be a world-record fee to convince the Parisian club to let him go.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page