top of page

Market Research Group

Public·124 members

(WATCH<<<) Nice vs. Monaco live video 11 February 2024

Feb 24, 2015 — Monaco: Team News, Predicted Line-Ups, Live Stream & TV Info. James ... Nice. W (3-1) vs. Stade Rennais. L (1-0) vs. En Avant Guingamp. D (0-0) ...

Chelsea eye up Icardi after PSG stall Chelsea are reportedly ready to hijack Paris Saint-Germain's summer deal for Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, who is on loan at the French club. According to the Sun, the west London outfit are monitoring the 27-year-old's situation, with the Ligue 1 leaders having the option to buy Icardi this summer for £54. They are unbeaten in their last four league and cup games, though three have ended level. Only one of their last six at home have been lost and that was to league leaders Rotherham United. Their previous home defeat before that was to Manchester City in the EFL Cup. Oxford have already beaten West Ham United at home this season so won't be scared of Newcastle. Slutsk will host Ruh Brest for this fixture of the league. I believe, Slutsk is very average team in this league. However, Slutsk are in better shape in this season. Yeah, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. They have two consecutive losses. True, they played against more solid rivals. In last game Slutsk lost 3-0 against strong BATE. Also, Ruh Brest is very average team in this league. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Of course, they will try to remain unbeaten. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, the hosts will try to break the poor series. My pick - Slutsk to win. Goals, goals, goals - best of the statsThis was Liverpool's 20th win at Anfield in all competitions this season (23rd home match), making them the first club in Europe's big-five leagues to win 20 home matches in 2019-20Under Jurgen Klopp, Liverpool have now won more Premier League games against Crystal Palace (eight) than they have against any other opponentHaving kept four consecutive clean sheets prior to this defeat, Crystal Palace conceded as many goals against Liverpool in this game as they had in their previous six Premier League games combinedLiverpool extended their top-flight record to 23 consecutive home victories; the Reds have scored 67 goals in those 23 wins while conceding just 15 in replyLiverpool have now scored 100+ goals in all competitions for a third consecutive season, the first time they have done so since 1986-87 (eight in a row)Alexander-Arnold's free-kick was his 30th Premier League goal involvement (five goals, 25 assists); since his debut in December 2016, this is more than any other defender in the competitionMane became the 10th player to score in six consecutive Premier League appearances against a single opponent, and the second to do so for Liverpool after Mohamed Salah v Bournemouth. Toney, Maddison and Eisa are the club's latest hotshots and they spoke to BBC Sport about being England's most prolific front three. We're happy hogging the goals'Peterborough's 39 goals from 17 League One games makes them the country's highest scorers - but more staggering is that 33 of those have been shared by the three players. Toney and Eisa have 12 each and Maddison nine - with Eisa and Maddison also scoring once in the FA Cup. England has three Europa League places. One will go to the FA Cup winners (unless they have already qualified for Europe by their league position), the other two will go to the highest-placed Premier League sides who have not qualified for the Champions League. Two teams will enter at the group stage, and one in the second qualifying round. Manchester City's victory in the Carabao Cup final, coupled with their European ban, means the Europa place reserved for EFL Cup winners reverts to the league. Premier League side Leicester City will be at home to host Championship Wigan Athletic in the third round of the FA Cup on Saturday 4th January, 2020. Leicester have so far managed 45 points and are second in the Premier League, while Wigan have 23 points and are placed 22nd in the Championship. Leicester’s back to back wins came after two straight losses and they will definitely be hoping the journey to stability continues here. Nice v Monaco LIVE 11. 2. 2024 | Football Follow Nice v Monaco 11. 2. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. Losing at home is disappointing, especially for a team that had previously looked so solid on their own patch, but we mustn't overreact to Oxford's defeat against Rotherham. They weren't as solid defensively as they usually are at home, but they were still just about the better team, while it's fair to say that the result didn't fully reflect their efforts. Premier League leaders Liverpool are facing criticism from former players and fans for joining Newcastle, Tottenham, Bournemouth and Norwich in furloughing non-playing staff. Rooney said he expects people to "point the finger" at him for airing his views on the pay-cut issue but wanted to "speak up" for players. At the moment it's almost a free-for-all: it's like the government, Premier League and sections of the media have set the players up to fall," he added. Defensively it could have been seven or eight - they were out-fought, out-battled. They've got to make a change. With the budget and what they've spent, I don't think they've been left with much choice. A club the size of Everton can't be in the bottom three. They can't risk relegation. There's enough ability in that squad to do better than they are doing. I've been at clubs where you ask who's going to lead it. We have a concern that in some parts of the world many clubs are already turning to unilateral decisions in terms of lay-offs and wage cuts on terms that players simply cannot afford," he said. The vast majority of clubs are in serious financial distress and, I don't want to generalise, but we do see cases of irresponsible and cynical reactions. Manager Lucien Favre is the fourth man in five seasons to try to emulate Klopp's achievements, so while demands are high, Ricken believes fans provide an environment that allows youngsters to continue to progress. Halfway through the last season under Jurgen Klopp in 2014-15, we were 17th in the table," he said. But the supporters were so thankful for the times they had before, that when we lost another match they still gave the players a big hand to give them courage for the next matches. Watford manager Quique Sanchez Flores is set to be sacked after Saturday's 2-1 loss to Southampton, with the club's hierarchy meeting to decide his future. Sanchez Flores, in charge for the 2015-16 campaign, was only reappointed on 7 September, replacing Javi Gracia. But he failed to achieve an upturn in results with the club winning just one of his 10 league games in charge. They are bottom of the Premier League on eight points after 14 games and are six points from safety. The visitors are under pressure to get a result, but there are concerns that their away record will let them down in a game of this size. Stoke come here with a poor return on the road, having lost 70% of their trips so far this season. The visitors have lost four of their last five away in the Championship, making them the perfect mark for Boro. Yes there’s an argument to be made that Sadio Mane has had a better season, what with the number of late and important goals he’s scored, whilst Virgil van Dijk and Kevin de Bruyne remain two of the very best in the world, but this has been Henderson’s year in so many ways. Steven Gerrard of Liverpool hands the Captain's arm band over to Jordan Henderson of Liverpool during the Capital One Cup Semi-Final first leg match between Liverpool and Chelsea at Anfield on January 20, 2015 in Liverpool, EnglandGetty Images This has been the season where he truly announced himself as one of the best midfielders around and his importance hasn’t diminished despite the expensive arrivals of Naby Keita and Fabinho. Budge also said her club would propose a 'Temporary Adjustment to the Leagues' -- effectively an expanded Premiership for next season -- to compensate for the financial losses due to the campaign being prematurely terminated. Hearts stand to lose up to three million pounds ($3. The SPFL, meanwhile, defended itself from a stinging attack by Rangers, who had raised "serious concerns" with the voting process and called for the suspension of SPFL chief Neil Doncaster on Saturday. TUESDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Alisson: ‘It’s great for a goalkeeper to make the Ballon d’Or top ten’01:00 09:20 - Meanwhile in Italy 09:15 - De Ligt: I don't know why people chose me In finishing 15th Matthijs de Ligt picked up the Kopa Trophy for the best player in the world under 21 - safe to say the 20-year-old is not quite sure how he has done that, despite a monster season for Ajax before moving to Juventus. Egyptian forward Salah has been struggling with an ankle injury since a heavy challenge from Leicester City's Hamza Choudhury during Liverpool's 2-1 win early last month. He was ruled out of Egypt's matches against Kenya and Comoros and was pictured wearing a protective boot on his left ankle last week. Spanish La Liga. We have a derby match between Betis and Sevilla. Hosts did 3 draws and 2 wins at the last 5 games played. Betis are coming after win with team Real Madrid. Last two h2h games were ended with 3 or more goals. My bet in this game is over 3 goals. It is difficult, but not impossible. Most of games between our teams were with a lot of dangerous moments and goals . I hope that it will be the same spectacular match. Odds are so good on this way ! I recommend to try this bet with me ! The South Korean joins Harry Kane in the treatment room, leaving Spurs without a recognised striker in the first-team squad and now also without their preferred back-up option. The news comes a day before Tottenham face Red Bull Leipzig in the Champions League last-16, with a crunch match against Top Four rivals Chelsea to follow in the Premier League this weekend. Ronan Curtis (Portsmouth) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Alex Bass. Posted at 70' Dani Ceballos (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Foul by Gareth Evans (Portsmouth). Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. However, despite both teams' respective league positions, we expect Augsburg to present a tough test to Mainz this Saturday. Augsburg have lost just one of their last six Bundesliga games. They are also undefeated in their last three Bundesliga games, winning two. Tottenham with their top forward out, they will find it very difficult to wage the war against Liverpool that are unbeaten in the last 20 matches in the Premier League ```Wonderful``. Tottenham are in 7th position and normally they used to be among the top 5 in Premier League. But things changed for long after the lost game against Bayern Munchen 2-7 at home and 1-3 away in Bayern. Till today things hasnt be the same here, I don't think it will get better with this game. Although Mourinho will like to PACK HIS BUS like usual but I believe the attacking wonders in Liverpool will find their way to score. Nice vs Monaco stream and TV listings 11 hours ago — Nice vs Monaco - February 12, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Utrecht vs AZ Alkmaar predictions for Saturday's match in the Eredivisie. Two of the Eredivisie's current top four sides clash this weekend when Utrecht play host to AZ in what is expected to be a close and competitive ninety minutes. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. It was the two-legged semi-final against Juventus which really captured the imagination. The first leg at Old Trafford saw future Chelsea boss Antonio Conte strike the Italian giants into an early, away-goal lead, before a second-half siege from Sir Alex Ferguson's men finally bore fruit when Ryan Giggs hammered into the roof of the net in the last minute. Juve were favourites in the second leg, even more so when Pippo Inzaghi scored twice in the first 11 minutes. Porto resume their season and have a one-point lead at the top of the table. They were in top form before the suspension and haven't lost an away league game since the first one of the season. They ended the good start that Famalicao made to the season and can again show their superiority. The home side need to recapture the form they had in August and September if wanting to qualify for the Europa League. Go for an away win here. Sky Sports said the deal could see United defender Marcos Rojo move the other way. Fernandes scored two goals as Sporting beat Vitoria Setubal 3-1 on Saturday and head coach Silas was unsure if the Portugal international would be available to face Benfica on Jan. I can't guarantee any of these things because I don't know. It is going to be very hard for them to make it, whether it is fourth or fifth place that gets them back into that competition next season. They have already clawed their way back into contention for the top-four once this season - you probably remember Mourinho's analogy about climbing up the floors without any stairs - but doing it again is going to be even more difficult. They are on such a bad run of results, and that is not their only problem. Vitkovice looking at results for the last year, they have played 29 matches. They have 10 wins; 6 draws; and 13 losses. This gives Vitkovice a recent Win-Draw-Loss rate of: 34%-20%-44%.Over this period, they have scored 1.79 times per match, on average, while conceding 1.83. There is a total of 44 matches played by the away team over the recent 12 months. They have 14 wins; 11 draws; and 19 losses. In other words, Banik Ostrava have won 31%, drawn 25%, and lost 43% of their recent matches. In these matches, they have averaged 1.32 goals for, and 1.41 goals against. Sevilla went ahead in the 19th minute through Dutch striker Luuk de Jong but Atletico levelled with a penalty from Alvaro Morata in the 32nd after a VAR review determined that Sevilla's Diego Carlos had handled the ball. Atleti took the lead four minutes later with a heavily deflected shot from Joao Felix, only for Sevilla's Lucas Ocampos to level from the spot right before halftime after another VAR review decided he had been fouled by Kieran Trippier. Eight minutes later, Neymar doubled the lead with a chipped finish after being set up by Angel Di Maria and Moulin scored an own goal after a Loic Perrin deflection hit the post and bounced in off the keeper on the stroke of halftime. Icardi tapped in from Mbappe's cross four minutes into the second half and added his third in the 57th in similar fashion. All you can go on is his previous record and in almost every job he has been in he has achieved," added Kerr. He has won leagues, he has won cups, he had an immediate impact on the Under-21s and put them into contention to qualify (for the Euro 2021 championships) for the first time, so given that record and that experience he is entitled to go at it. His style is adventurous, attacking and courageous football. Buendia was sent off in a game within the top five European leagues for the first time since May 2016, when he was dismissed while playing for Getafe v Real Betis in LaLiga. Man of the match - Ashley Westwood (Burnley) Ashley Westwood was busy for Burnley and played some nice balls into the box which just needed someone with the quality to finish them offWhat's next?Norwich travel to Etihad Stadium to face Manchester City in their final match of the season on Sunday, 26 July (16:00 BST). We will be having many games from France today and cholet will be one of them where they will be meeting with Boulogne and this game we have e given it an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games of this two teams they are very used of scoring an I er of 1.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Newcastle united will be hosting Burnley fc tomorrow at 5 pm and to my own view I see that the visitors have a great chance to collect maximum points from this game because their current performance is very excellent. Palace have four straight wins and clean sheets. Liverpool have won each of their 15 league matches at home this season. Liverpool have 13 wins in the last 15 league matches. Palace have five wins in 15 away matches in the league. Liverpool’s title march will see them play host to Crystal Palace when the Premier League enters the 31st round of matches. Kaspiy will be meeting today with Astana and this game we can say that it will be a very good game to witness the action and looking at this game prediction we have given this two teams to score an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last games they have played together they are very used of scoring many goals He's got a lot better at throwing the needle at me now and he's accepting it faster and reversing it back. We have a deal, in the backyard generally every night we'll play putting matches and the winner gets to keep the green jacket in the closet. Occasionally it's gone into his closet. Primarily it's stayed in mine but the fact he's been able to earn it off me because there are no wins that are given in this family. Smorgon was on the road in their previous encounter in the campaign. They shared the spoils with Osha in a goalless clash to stay unbeaten in the league so far this season. The host has not been that dominating at home in their previous season records. However, they have started this season with a home win which gives. Confidence for Vyacheslav Yuriy Karatay’s boys will visit after a 3-0 win at home against the likes of FC Slonim in their previous league encounter. Despite having a win recently, their form away from home is still. Geraschenko and his boys. Predicted scores over 2.5 For black footballers for instance, being on Instagram is not even fun for us any more. You're not enjoying your profile. I don't even have Twitter on my phone any more because it's almost certain that you're going to get some sort of abuse. West Midlands Police said it was continuing its enquiries into the incident, but Zaha says social media companies also need to do more. I got racially abused after the stuff that I got before and it's like, what happens after that account gets blocked? Then they just make a new one straight after. Paris St-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has been charged by Swiss prosecutors following an investigation into the awarding of media rights for Fifa tournaments. Al-Khelaifi is accused of inciting criminal mismanagement in connection with allegations Jerome Valcke "exploited his position" as Fifa general secretary. Valcke is charged with accepting bribes, criminal mismanagement and falsification of documents. BookingPosted at 72' Max Bird (Derby County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Foul by Max Bird (Derby County). Posted at 71' Joe Rothwell (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The win moves United up to fifth and leaves Pep Guardiola's second-placed City trailing leaders Liverpool by 25 points. Great fun. HAT TIP "The quintessential Toni Kroos moment arrives before he does. He sends a text, apologising that he’ll be 11 minutes late. It’s all there, in that one line: the typically German concern with punctuality and good manners, the precision. ETA in 11 minutes. Not ten, not 15. Above all, the unhurriedness. Another worry for the visitors is that this weekend takes them to a side who have spent the majority of the campaign in the playoff spots, with Forest aiming to secure another home victory and continue their top-six push. Things have been great for Blackburn in recent weeks, who have seen their season turn around. They’ve won as many games since the 23rd of November (5) as they had in the three and a half months before that. Now they meet a Wigan side who are fighting for survival.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Resty delos Reyes
  • CPA MARKETER Razib
    CPA MARKETER Razib
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Teju Sharma
    Teju Sharma
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
bottom of page