top of page

Market Research Group

Public·62 members

(STREAMING@@) Today: West Ham vs Arsenal live 11 February 2024

4 hours ago — Kick-off time, TV and live stream details. Arsenal will be aiming to keep pace with the Premier League title rivals when they head to West Ham, ...

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola fears the injury Sergio Aguero suffered in their 2-1 win over Chelsea is a "bad" muscle problem. Argentina striker Aguero, 31, hobbled off after 77 minutes and was replaced by Brazil forward Gabriel Jesus. Sergio will be bad, I think. Tomorrow we will know it. The feeling is it's muscular," said Guardiola. Midfielders Rodri and David Silva were also substituted but the City boss said that was just "cramps and tiredness". Hartson, who battled cancer as well as a gambling addiction, is willing to give people in the game the impetus to seek help. All I can do is take Brian, then it's up to him," Hartson said. It's like taking a horse to water. It took me to the depths. The cancer took me to my knees and ripped me to pieces mentally and physically. I can honestly say as much as that was my life, stopping gambling and becoming clean has not only saved my life it's given me a life. Jan 31 (Reuters) - The untimely death of Kobe Bryant has led to a campaign against homophobia in Brazilian football. Bryant wore the no. Los Angeles Lakers basketball team and his death in a helicopter crash on Sunday has hastened a debate over a shirt number that is often eschewed by Brazilian footballers because of anti-gay prejudice. It's fair to say San Lorenzo's decision to bring back Juan Antonio Pizzi as manager failed, but El Ciclon are showing signs of improvement under new boss Diego Monarriz. Indeed, under the former, the team managed to go on a run of 5 defeats from 6 games but have really woken up in recent weeks since he departed. That is the Holy Grail for him. He wants to win the Champions League again. Guardiola won the Champions League as Barcelona boss in 2009 and 2011 but failed to do so during a three-year spell at Bayern Munich and at City, where he took over in 2016. The Spaniard has previously said his time in Manchester will be considered a "failure" if he does not win the competition. Asked if Guardiola should remain loyal to the club despite the ban, Gullit, who was speaking before the Laureus World Sports Awards in Berlin on Monday, added: "Do you have to be loyal to something that hasn't been done well? I don't know, that is up to him. How to watch West Ham vs Arsenal - TV channel 5 hours ago — TV channel: In the UK, today's game will be televised live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Main Event, with coverage beginning at ... Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Crystal Palace 0, Burnley 1. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Gary Cahill (Crystal Palace) header from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Max Meyer with a cross. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Kevin Long. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Scott Dann (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Leicester striker Jamie Vardy needs one goal to take his Premier League tally to 100 and become the 29th player to do so. Bournemouth v Crystal Palace *Bournemouth are looking to avoid a third successive Premier League defeat at the hands of Palace. Palace are aiming to win four successive top-flight matches without conceding a goal for the first time, having sealed 1-0 victories in their last three games. English Premier League. Team AFC Bournemouth will play at home with team Chelsea. Hosts have a bad shape. They did 2 defeats at last 2 matches played. Chelsea coming after defeat in Champions League. Chelsea must to get points in our match if they wants to reach Champions league for next season. My bet will guests victory. Last h2h match between teams Chelsea lost 0-1. Today we will see a revenge. As I wrote guests have some motivation to keep their place in the table . I recommend to try this bet with me for a good odds. It is a good bet on this event . Barnsley is trying to make their way out of the relegation zone, and their victories in the games prior to this one, should give the team a lot of confidence with the Hull. Especially beating one of the upper half favorites Fulham, as away side at Craven Cottage, boost the morale of this team and the players. We are also looking into how we can support our casual workers. Gunners boss Mikel Arteta, 37, was the first Premier League manager to test positive for coronavirus. The club's training grounds have now reopened with a small workforce to maintain the facilities and pitches. Evangelos Marinakis, the owner of Olympiakos - the Greek side who played Arsenal in the Europa League in February - announced he had coronavirus on 10 March. We feel that Bayern may continue their impressive defensive record of not conceding a goal under Hansi Flick in this game. Leverkusen are expected to be missing the creativity of Kai Havertz for Saturday's game. Havertz has missed Leverkusen's last two games due to injury. He is unlikely to be fully fit for Saturday. In the most recent 5 H2H meetings Torino had 2 triumphs, while three games ended as a stalemate. But the situation is a bit different this season and other important factors such as the current forms, results and styles of play go to prove why the visitors are listed as the favourites in this clash. I think that the overall strength will be the decisive factor and that after a tough fight Inter will grab all three points. We want to remind fans that soccer belongs to everyone, no matter what their cultural background, religion or sexual preference is. Den Bosch's game against Excelsior Rotterdam was suspended for 10 minutes last Sunday, as the referee took the players off the field after Excelsior forward Ahmad Mendes Moreira was verbally abused by a section of the home fans. Norwich were deflated and Wolves snatched victory in the 81st minute with Jimenez on hand to convert a rebound after keeper Tim Krul saved Matt Doherty's point-blank effort. Defeat left Norwich second from bottom, six points below the safety zone while Wolves climbed to sixth, two points off fourth-placed Chelsea who face Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday. Some make sense in hindsight, others not so much. For a league game against Malaga in December 2012, Mourinho dropped Real Madrid's legendary goalkeeper Iker Casillas, who was only 31 at the time, and instead played the relatively unremarkable Antonio Adan. Adan also started the next game - but was sent off, so Casillas won his place back. A month later Casillas fractured his hand and when he had recovered he could not win his place back from new signing Diego Lopez, a keeper of a similar age who has never been considered world class. THURSDAY'S STORIES TOP HEADLINES Video - Man Utd dealt blow as Haaland flies to Germany for talks - Euro Papers01:49 11:05 - 'We are delighted with Jesus' It wouldn't be December without a little praise for the Chosen One. Here's Pep Guardiola on the true meaning of Christmas (or striker Gabriel Jesus, you decide). I believe that this match from Champions league will be very interesting and very efficient, what is pretty natural to expect, if we know what was happened in first duel. So, Valencia is in big problem. They are lost last match against this rival in Italy with even 1-4, so team is in big problem and very difficult situation. Second problem is fact that because of "Coronavirus", this duel will be play on empty stadium. In any case, I see here fast match with a lot of chances and generally a lot of goals. I will try that here. Charlton guided his team to the last 16 at the next World Cup in the United States four years later, including a win over eventual finalists Italy in the group, before losing to the Netherlands. He was also awarded the freedom of the city of Dublin that year. He was awarded honorary Irish citizenship two years later. And it was the Netherlands who brought the curtain down on his time in charge when they beat the Republic Of Ireland 2-0 at Anfield in a play-off to reach Euro 96. The other soccer-related account, at private bank Julius Baer, contained undisclosed assets registered to a company called Ypacarai Ltd, the Swiss Office of the Attorney General (OAG) said in an announcement in the country's Federal Gazette. The OAG did not immediately reply to a message on Monday from Reuters seeking to find out the amount in the Julius Baer account. very important game for home side. They come in this one after two defeats in premier league and they really have huge problems with some injury players. Still, they are very good at home and they will try to take advantage from that fact today. Velez will be meeting with the away team Godoy and this game we have given the home and the away team will give us a draw as looking at this two teams when they meet together they are very used of balancing the results We've got so much more space to grow and improve and I really can see an evolution of the team, with the new players coming in I think we are able to add new dimensions to our game. I'm here as long as they'll let me coach them and my 200th game shows they still want me to do it. But will she be in charge of Chelsea for another 200 games? Hayes added: "I don't know about that! But hopefully enough for me to compete for trophies, that's all I want – trophies for the football club. England will play Wales in a friendly at Wembley Stadium on 8 October. The match will be played behind closed doors in keeping with government coronavirus guidelines. The two nations last met at Euro 2016, when England won 2-1 after an injury-time winner from Daniel Sturridge. England will pay tribute to former players who have died in the last 12 months, including 1966 World Cup winners Jack Charlton, Martin Peters, Norman Hunter and Peter Bonetti. The two clubs added only one win in six games. Malaga is two points behind relegation and Extremadura five points behind. Malaga are one of the teams that have the most difficulty concluding their home games and Extremadura are in the middle of the table considering away form. I don't think a victory for the guests is out of the question either. They are in good form after the Corona break. After all, they could also get a point away. I still don't see Malaga win here. It is difficult to pick a winner in this competition and most of the matches ends in draws and I feel here will be the same case. Premier League players' names will be replaced on the back of their shirts with 'Black Lives Matter' for the first 12 matches of the restarted season. The Premier League will also support any player who chooses to 'take a knee' before or during matches. Players in Germany have made gestures of solidarity with people protesting about the death of George Floyd. We, the players, stand together with the singular objective of eradicating racial prejudice," read a statement. Manchester UnitedManchester United's current four-match unbeaten league run is their longest since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was confirmed as permanent manager in March (W2, D2). However, the Red Devils have won only one of their past 11 Premier League away matches (D4, L6). They have gone 12 top-flight away fixtures without a clean sheet, their longest such run for more than 33 years. United conceded in 15 successive games between September 1985 and April 1986. Other players, including Tottenham defender Danny Rose and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling, have also previously raised concerns about the plan to restart. Culture Secretary Oliver Dowden said on Thursday that football will only return "if it is safe to do so and the health and welfare of players, coaches and staff comes first". I think the overall feeling is that players have got concerns," defender Hanley told Sky Sports. Henderson echoed his manager's view on the title race. You're probably bored of me keeping saying it, but it's just about the next game, I want to keep going," he said. Every game is the biggest game of the season as the manager keeps saying to us. We just want to keep going, give everything like we always do and keep building on what we've achieved so far. Unlike basketball or football players, tennis players aren't covered by fixed annual salaries. They're independent contractors," he said. They're paying for their travels. They're paying fixed salaries to their coaching staffs, while their own salaries depend on the number of matches they win. Read the full story here 08:40 - On the channel and Eurosport Player! 08:15 - Mourinho and players reminded of restrictions Tottenham have issused their players and Jose Mourinho a reminder to follow government coronavirus lockdown restrictions after they were pictured training in a park. For me it is quick, attacking, flowing football with the right intent. There is no intention to take it back to the keeper. We have players with pace, quality and skill. I wouldn't want James, Lingard, Martial and Rashford running at me. Sir Alex Ferguson, left, and David Gill, right, watched Saturday's game at the EtihadUp in the directors' box, Solskjaer's mentor, Sir Alex Ferguson, certainly enjoyed the 2-1 win at Manchester City. If City harbour any serious ambitions of winning the Champions League then they have to kick on and start performing the way we know they can before they face Real Madrid at the end of the month. West Ham will also have benefited from some time training together, especially at the back. The one thing Hammers boss David Moyes will have been working on is defensively, because they were woeful at the back last time out in their draw with Brighton. Koln and Union Berlin will face each other in the upcoming match in the Bundesliga. Koln this season have the following results: 10W, 5D and 15L. Meanwhile Union Berlin have 9W, 5D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Mesut Ozil has "a right to express his opinion" but does not speak for Arsenal in his criticism of China's treatment of Uighur Muslims, says Arsene Wenger. Midfielder Ozil, who is a Muslim, called Uighurs "warriors who resist persecution" and criticised both China and the silence of Muslims in response. Arsenal said the club is "apolitical" and China's foreign ministry claimed Ozil was "deceived by fake news". Blackburn Rovers have scored only 6 goals in the last 7 matches at home and in total only 19 in 16 games at home. But they are also difficult to score against conceding only 4 goals in the last 7 matches at home. The judge said he would permit the pair to move into the Palmaroga hotel in Asuncion while they awaited their trial. They will be allowed to receive visits. The two men deposited $800,000 each into a local bank account on Tuesday. It’s a significant bail in cash to guarantee they will not flee," judge Gustavo Amarilla said. Bournemouth have become the first side to lose five consecutive top-flight meetings with Liverpool by a margin of three or more goals. They have lost those five games by a combined score of 17-0. The Reds did not allow Bournemouth a shot on target on Saturday, which is only the second time they have done so in a league match since the start of last season (also against Brighton in January). The Cherries have lost five straight matches for the first time in the top flight. Shockingly returned as sweeper at the age of 39 in 2000 but probably shouldn't have bothered. Germany were terrible. Pavel Nedved (Czech Republic) - 12 apps, 1 goal. Tournaments played in: 1996, 2000, 2004. Best finish: Runner-up (1996)Almost unrecognisable now, the then short-haired Nedved excelled on the left of midfield at Euro 96 and was one of the best in the world by the time Euro 2004 rolled around. Live stream: West Ham VS Arsenal 11/02/2024 14 hours ago 3 hours ago — There was even speculation that Kevin De Bruyne's place might be in doubt. That was just the highlight. West Ham United vs. Arsenal live match ... The EFL estimates it can now finish all matches within two months, including the play-offs, although plenty of sides have already played as many games in such a timeframe earlier in the season. How and when we return (including training) is clearly subject to change and any decisions will be taken in conjunction with the government and relevant health authorities," the letter said. It is our working assumption at this stage that matches will be played behind closed doors when we eventually return and as part of our contingency planning we are absolutely mindful of the need to try and mitigate the cost of this to clubs as best we can. They dominate financially and often scoop up the best talent from rival teams. Put it this way, you either support them or you don't - they are nobody's 'second team'. If they were an English team: Manchester United in the Sir Alex Ferguson era (because they win nearly everything)Why should you support Bayern? Glory huntingWhy shouldn't you support Bayern? Come on, don't just pick the best teamChances of winning titleStatistics from Gracenote84% - Bayern Munich1% - Borussia Monchengladbach8% - Borussia DortmundLess than 1% - Bayer Leverkusen7% - RB Leipzig 0% - everyone elseBorussia Dortmund With Jadon Sancho and Erling Braut Haaland, Borussia Dortmund fans can enjoy a lot of goals in the final nine gamesBorussia Dortmund are an appealing choice. Laporte's return is huge for City - he is so important that he gives them a chance to win the Champions League. I don't see it happening this season without him. The good news is he has played around an hour in each of their past two Premier League games so it looks like he will be ready for Real, and they will need him. He is their best defender, and the best at passing the ball out of their back-line, or bringing it forward when they start building attacks. You could feel it, hear it, smell it. They would go on to lose the final against Sevilla, costing them a place in the Champions League. Gibbons: "It was almost like the start of Klopp's reign - it felt like night one, where we saw it all make sense. Dortmund were a phenomenal side. They went 2-0 up playing some of the best football I'd seen at Anfield. But after that game we felt like we'd seen the template of Klopp's football. Manchester City managed to bounce back from their defeat to Wolves with a hard fought 2-0 victory against Sheffield United on Sunday, but the defence of their Premier League crown looks all but over right now. They lag 14 points behind runaway leaders Liverpool in the title race, but Pep Guardiola’s men won’t be ready to throw in the towel just yet. Posted at 88' Corner, Alavés. Conceded by Casemiro. Posted at 87' Foul by Federico Valverde (Real Madrid). Posted at 87' Rubén Duarte (Alavés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Casemiro (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Oliver Burke (Alavés). World-class performers in every area of the pitch under the management of Jurgen Klopp. No-one to touch them in the league. Pre-season prediction: 2ndWhat I said in August: "This season the Premier League will be firmly in the sights of manager Jurgen Klopp and his players. Manchester City - 2ndGlorious on the eye and had a world-class performer in Kevin de Bruyne but paid for not replacing Vincent Kompany as obvious defensive frailties hurt them. Ultimately, there's only one side that come into this game with any sort of momentum behind them and that's Denizlispor. They've adapted to life in the top flight well since promotion and although Alanayspor have shown they can be a force in the division, their current form does not make for good reading.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page