top of page

Market Research Group

Public·101 members

[[LIVE HD]**] Boavista VS Estoril Praia live video 10 February 2024

Boavista vs Estoril ❱ 10.02.2024 ❱ Soccer ❱ Primeira Liga, Portugal ❱ ⚡ Best Odds & Picks ⭐ Accurate Predictions ✔️ Live Score & Stats ✌ Match ...

Slutsk will host Ruh Brest for this fixture of the league. I believe, Slutsk is very average team in this league. However, Slutsk are in better shape in this season. Yeah, the hosts have a poor results in the last matches. They have two consecutive losses. True, they played against more solid rivals. In last game Slutsk lost 3-0 against strong BATE. Also, Ruh Brest is very average team in this league. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. Of course, they will try to remain unbeaten. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, the hosts will try to break the poor series. My pick - Slutsk to win. Lyon haven't been outstanding this seasons but their home form has been impressive and we feel that will be enough to see them past Lille here. Each of the last five clashes between these sides have been exciting matches with both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals in each one and we're backing the same to happen here in a 2-1 win for the hosts. We're also backing Lyon to score over 1.5 goals as they have done so in their last three matches at home and against Lille while their opponents have conceded at least one goal in six of their last eight home games. It went through his hands a little bit, but it was still a priceless save. KEY STATS Man City are just the second side to win three consecutive League Cup titles after Liverpool between 1980-81 and 1983-84 (4 in a row). Indeed, only Liverpool (8) have won the competition more times than Man City (7). Shahr Khodro were scheduled to host Bahrain's Riffa and Esteghlal were set to play Kuwait SC on Tuesday but both matches were postponed amid security concerns after several governments issued warnings against travelling to Iran. The AFC said on Wednesday that the matches would be played in the United Arab Emirates on Jan. Posted at 68' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Paulo Gazzaniga. Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Daniel James (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jesse Lingard. Posted at 66' Fred (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Harry Winks (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 66' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Bayer Leverkusen won the German Cup game against VFB Stuttgart 2-1 in a very tensioned game, VFB Stuttgart made things very hard that lead the game till 72nd minutes before an own goal from Bredlow, Alario made it 2nd goal in the 83rd minutes. But VFB Stuttgart scored their only goal in the 85th Minutes. Presently 5th in the league with 34 points from 20 matches, winning 3 league games in the last 5 league games. Posted at 90' Foul by Jordan Henderson (Liverpool). Posted at 90' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt blocked. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Divock Origi. Posted at 88' Foul by Takumi Minamino (Liverpool). Posted at 88' João Cancelo (Manchester City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Bogstad is not allowed to go to shops or cafes, to visit training centres or accept visitors, and if she trains she should do so at a distance form others. Her experience is in sharp contrast to that of Maren Mjelde, Maria Thorisdottir and Guro Reiten, who returned to their English club Chelsea to find one of the buildings at their training ground closed because of men's player Callum Hudson-Odoi had tested positive for coronavirus. FC Girondins de Bordeaux v Nîmes Olympique predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Bordeaux have been in good form recently but how will they fare against a Nîmes side desperate for a win? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. We had a really big win against Chelsea a few weeks ago and we wanted that to turn our momentum and turn that winning feeling we had that day into more wins. It never happened so I am very calm at this moment to say ‘great result, really pleasing’ but am cautious at the same time to not build it up too much and then go flat again. They have beaten Manchester City and Tottenham recently and will be keen to extend the same on Everton, who beat them 4-0 in the last meeting. Manchester United have six wins in their last 10 matches and will be hoping to improve on their defending, having managed four clean sheets in the last 15 matches. Ultimately, it's been an unsuccessful foray into continental football for Qarabag this time around. There's one game to go but they cannot qualify for the knockouts, such is the current layout of the group. He was then saying: 'Look what we can do when we stick together. Jurgen believes in togetherness and unity, and when he talks about being stronger together there are echoes of Bill Shankly. The fact he was saying that chimed with supporters, who felt there had never been a greater gap between supporters and players. It was really exciting. The return of magical European nights at Anfield Liverpool 4-3 Borussia Dortmund (5-4 agg) - 14 April 2016Klopp again got his players to take a bow at the Kop after this one - but nobody was laughing this time. AaB have beaten OB home and away in their last two meetings with this fixture last year producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score. OB have lost four of their last six matches in league and cup and AaB have only lost one of their last six matches, picking up three wins and two draws, so you can start to see why we have backed the visitors with a double chance bet this weekend Posted at 66' Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Berat Djimsiti (Atalanta). Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Luis Muriel (Atalanta) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Alejandro Gómez. BookingPosted at 61' Rafael Tolói (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Deportivo Las Sabanas are on the bottom of the league with only 11 points out of 17 matches and with 10 goals scored, they have also been the worst scoring team in the league. However, in the last 5 matches at home they also conceded only a total of 4 goals. Hacken is usually one of the stronger clubs in this country although I do not really remember them winning the title since I am betting they usually finish high in the league standings, and I remember not so long ago them playing with Ventspils and defeating them a club from Latvia and also losing to Leipzig but playing well the return leg at home against them and scoring, problem was they lost away from home the first leg quite big. I have a good relationship with Cristiano. If a player who has won so much is angry about being substituted, it means he still has a lot of motivation, and this is something positive," he said. Group D leaders Juventus have already qualified for the knockout stages with two games to spare and a win on Tuesday would ensure they win the group. Aves are on the rock bottom without any chance of survival. Like that wasn't enough they have a lot of injured players as same as the team left 3 key players including their first GK and their top scorer. Also they are facing a huge financial troubles as the stuff and the players haven't received salaries. Belenenses on the other hand are still not secure and have to win a couple of more points and today the have the perfect opponent if u ask me. They have more quality, are in better shape and the momentum is at their side for sure. The odds are too good to be missed Juventus Managua U20 will against Real Esteli U20 in match Nicaragua Youth. My prediction this match could be the win for Real Esteli U20 with margin score is 2 goals. Real Esteli U20 have great result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli U20 have won for the all match. Meanwhile, Juventus Managua U20 have also great result on last 3 match in league due to Juventus Managua U20 also have won for the all match. Nevertheless, my prediction that Real Esteli U20 can defeat Juventus Managua U20 due to Real Esteli U20 more strong and have yet lose from 5 match in league. BookingPosted at 54' Paul Watson (Dundee United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 54' James Vincent (Inverness CT) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 54' Foul by Paul Watson (Dundee United). Posted at 52' Peter Pawlett (Dundee United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Scholes had more strings to his bow than Xavi. I could do an hour on all this and I would like to accompany it with a Powerpoint and reasons behind my decisions and a few clips. But I tried to download Powerpoint and my Google Chrome is still not up to date. My little girl is learning about Powerpoint and making a presentation but I couldn’t even download it, never mind make one. Now you have seen what Crouchy says, but is he right? Put your five in order below. Shakhtyor will play against Slavia in the Vysshaya Liga of Belarus on Saturday. Shakhter Soligorsk has the best defensive record in the division, having conceded only three goals in their eight league matches. Shakhtar Soligorsk won 12 of their 15 home league matches in the last campaign. But there was no stopping the visitors and Keita started and finished the move for their second goal after a clever backheel from Salah. Keita returned the favour to set up Salah with a simple finish after the break as Liverpool disappeared out of sight. To cap an awful day for Bournemouth, Callum Wilson also departed with a strain. I am confident (he can have a run of games) but let's see," Mourinho said. Video - Barcelona closing in on Arsenal star – Euro Papers01:36 "We know what he can give to the team. If I focus on the few minutes or matches that he played for us I saw qualities that are very important for a team to play like we do. The Dutch 31-year-old, who has also played for Sporting Lisbon and Norwich City, was diagnosed with the condition in August last year during scans following a concussion and underwent surgery immediately. Ricky van Wolfswinkel is available to Marcel Koller's team again . Basel said in a statement https://www. It is currently awaiting approval via the Premier League's owners and directors test, which looks into the background of prospective club owners. Part of that involves analysing whether there has been any alleged involvement in criminality. Premier League lawyers have been assessing the deal for two months. In April the government indicated it would not intervene, saying it was a matter for the Premier League. Seven of West Ham's 11 wins in 24 Premier League meetings with Leicester have been at home. Leicester have scored 22 of their 41 goals this season on the road, including nine against Southampton in October. Burnley v Manchester United (1945) *United have scored two goals in four of their last five Premier League meetings with Burnley. However, after the game finished, Chapman posted on social media to say the station had spoken to Stockley Park and, on reflection, "they did think the tackle was a red card". Chelsea boss Frank Lampard said the Lo Celso incident leaves "another huge question mark" over VAR while former Manchester United goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel went as far as suggesting VAR would "ruin football forever" if it was not removed. Grealish has improved dramatically over the course of the past two years and would offer a versatile option across the forward line, and tie up well with Bruno Fernandes. Read the full story Video - Diego Simeone ready to tempt Chelsea star to Atletico – Euro Papers01:29 Ronaldo dismisses Inter Miami links Cristiano Ronaldo has played down rumours of a potential move to the United States to join up with Inter Miami, David Beckham’s new MLS franchise. With a reduction in the number of flights going into China, players travelling from overseas were already having to take circuitous routes to report to their clubs as preparations slowly built up for the anticipated start to the season. Israeli striker Eran Zahavi, who scored a record 29 times in last year's CSL for Guangzhou R&F, flew with teammate Dia Saba on a private charter flight, although Dusko Tosic, another of the club's foreign players, remains in his native Serbia, according to Chinese media. The Premier League has nine rounds of fixtures remaining but in Spain and Italy there are still 11 and 12 rounds left respectively. The Scottish Premiership is waiting on the outcome of Uefa's meeting before deciding what course of action to take, while the Dutch Eredivisie announced it was unlikely to complete the current season because of an extension of government restrictions until 1 September. Callum Paterson (Cardiff City) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Carlisle United. Olufela Olomola replaces Jon Mellish. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Danny Ward (Cardiff City) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. These two sides have never met before but both teams have scored in four of Tranmere’s and four of Chichester’s last six outings. Tranmere haven’t kept a single clean sheet in their last eight matches in all competitions and Chichester have only kept one clean sheet in their last six matches in league and cup, so you can see why we’re expecting both teams to score on Sunday. The odds: Silva is currently the outright favourite to be the next Premier League manager sacked. Ex-Everton boss David Moyes is the favourite to replace him, ahead of Bournemouth's Eddie Howe and Manchester City assistant coach Mikel Arteta - who also happens to be a former Toffees player. Sutton's verdict: "Silva was brought in to take Everton to the next level, a European place. There has been no improvement under him. Lyon, only seventh in Ligue 1, had other ideas. Resolute throughout, they limited Ronaldo and his side to a grand total of zero shots on target as they wrapped up a 1-0 win. Juventus' number seven was not the only frustrated figure. Fans and pundits took to social media and the overall feeling is that if Ronaldo can't drag Juve to the final, then nobody can. Lyon earn surprise first-leg win over JuventusHow did you rate the players in Real Madrid v Man City? Maybe even Ronaldo himself believes he might have to do it all by himself. Boavista Porto - Estoril Praia: Live Stream & on TV today Boavista Porto vs. Estoril Praia is an upcoming Football event that takes place on Feb 10 at 08:30 PM. Event details. Wrexham will play against Aldershot in front of their own fans and they are clear favorite to secure victory here in this match and my tip is also with them. Wrexham had three successive wins in their last 3 matches and they won two games at home in their last 3 games. Their defense is too tight for any team to breach. In contrast, Aldershot they have not won in their last 10 away matches and they are not good when they play out home and I think Wrexham they will not lose this game. I expect that the hosts will secure a comfortable win here. My main reason for taking the over 2.5 goals bet here in this fixture is the fact that Esteghlal is scoring goals like crazy not only in their home games but also 4 goals scored by them in their recent away games and not only against weak sides for example they defeated a decent Tractor side with 4-2 on the road lately and although the hosts may or may not score here I have confidence that the guests can cover the over bet all by themselves and odds are for sure worthy to be tried here at 2.40 at this moment. This two rivals are very bad so far in attack and I hope that this fact can be change in this duel - so I hope that they can be just better than they were in last few weeks in Belarusian Elite league. Belshina is in this moment team with most problems in league and they are so far have 0-1-3, what is pretty poor. Smolevichy-STI is in this moment better team and they are have 0-2-2, so we will what will happen this time. As I said, I hope that we will see at least two goals in this match. Those they did create, they missed, and as such, they were punished for a lack of skilful spark, namely down to a sluggish performance from Dani Parejo, and that clinical instinct you need to have in every game of football; especially away in the knockout stages of such a prestigious competition. Player ratings Atalanta: Gollini 6, Toloi 6, Palomino 5, Caldara 6, Gosens 7, Hateboer 9, de Roon 8, Freuler 8, Meijers 6, Pasalic 6, Gomez 8, Illicic 8. The outbreak has brought sport around the world to a virtual standstill, with the Premier League suspended until at least April 30. United said in a statement that they had also suspended the May 1 deadline for season ticket renewal until the club received confirmation of when next season would start. That loss makes five in their last seven games, and their grip on fourth place is looking exceedingly shaky. Much credit goes to Southampton, of course, who arrived with a plan — break quickly and in numbers — and executed it perfectly. But Chelsea’s shiny new three-at-the-back formation, which worked so well to stifle Spurs, looked simultaneously toothless and vulnerable here. PLAYER RATINGS Aston Villa: Reina 7, Konsa 6, Engels 6, Hause 5, Guilbert 5, Drinkwater 5, Douglas Luiz 7, Targett 6, El Ghazi 7, Samatta 7, Grealish 8. Subs: Nakamba 6, Trezeguet 6, Baston 6. Tottenham: Lloris 6, Aurier 6, Alderweireld 7, Sanchez 6, Davies 6, Dier 6, Winks 6, Dele 7, Bergwijn 7, Son 8, Lucas 7. LIVE ~ BOAVISTA VS ESTORIL (PRIMEIRA LIGA 2023/2024) LIVE ~ BOAVISTA VS ESTORIL (PRIMEIRA LIGA 2023/2024)YouTube · robysapanca4 days ago YouTube · robysapanca YouTube · robysapanca Missing: Praia Praia The players are all ready," said the Villa manager. We don't have a lot of choice with the numbers we have, but everyone is looking forward to the game. Some of my best memories of watching this football club came in this competition - my dad taking me to the 1977 cup final. I know my history about this football club in this competition and I'm excited about leading them in the semi-final. There's a real good work ethic and a drive about the players that I want to continue. Spurs imposed a 20% pay cut on 550 non-playing staff in April and May to protect jobs, and chairman Daniel Levy said on March 31 that the club planned to use the government's furlough scheme where appropriate. Liverpool reversed its decision to furlough some non-playing staff, and club CEO Peter Moore apologised to fans on Monday after facing sharp criticism from the government as well as supporters.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page