top of page

Market Research Group

Public·98 members

(sport*) Today: Nigeria vs Ivory Coast live 11 February 2024

53 minutes ago — TV channel: In the UK, Sunday night's final will be shown live and free-to-air on BBC Three, with coverage beginning at 7:30pm GMT ahead of an ...

Can SPAL cause a major shock at the San Siro this week? They are bottom of the Serie A table heading into this clash with Milan in the Coppa Italia, with the visitors hoping to cause some problems for the Rossoneri. However, their dire form in the league this term points to a tough night and another Milan victory. Saint-Etienne have condemned the violence which marred Wednesday's Ligue 1 match at home to Marseille. Clashes took place outside the Geoffrey Guichard Stadium between rival sets of supporters following the arrival of buses carrying 400 visiting fans. Kick-off was delayed 15 minutes and police took the decision not to allow Marseille fans into the ground. Saint-Etienne said they "deplored the incidents that occurred on the margins of the match". Brackley Town and Southport will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League North. Brackley Town this season have the following results: 13W, 9D and 6L. Meanwhile Southport have 12W, 6D and 11L. This season both these teams had many high scoring matches. Juventus shockingly lost to Hellas Verona 2-1 as Milan fell to Inter Milan 4-2 after a second half capitulation. The two most successful Italian clubs face off hoping to bounce back and we expect a cracker here. Milan have been a rejuvenated side following the arrival of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while Juventus have continued to reap from Cristiano Ronaldo’s fine goal scoring form. The winner came from a first-half Don Hutchison header. Predominately a midfielder, the idea to play the then West Ham man in attack came from one of Brown's old pals. Brown: "England brought in Gareth Southgate for Martin Keown and, even though Southgate was a good footballer, he wasn't as tough as Keown, so we moved Hutchison up front. I owe the late great Tommy Burns a lot of credit for that. It was him who tipped me off to play him there. The march from Italy league between Atlanta and Hellas Verona is a good match where we look a new victory from home team Atalanta and a new three points for this team in the week in total score. We look see a great soccer play from boat teams and a best chance for boat team and this moment be best for our pick we play the over from 3.25 goals where we look this four goals and a best chance play at the mach this best pick for us in this time. Be this good luck for every players how play this pick. Happy and Joy! Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: Monterrey 1-2 Liverpool 'Van Dijk makes Reds calm and comfortable'Before Wednesday, Van Dijk had missed only three of Liverpool's 28 games in all competitions in 2019-20, all of them in the Carabao Cup - including Tuesday's defeat by Aston Villa when he was with the rest of the senior players in Qatar and the Reds picked their youngest ever team. United narrowly beat Astana 1-0 in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford when Solskjaer fielded a second string side and the Norwegian said he expected a similar game at the Astana Arena. I think this is going to be an even, tight game," he added. We have some young players. If they're going to learn to play these games I think it's a great start for them. If there is a punishment for it, then I respect it. I find it sad. Bayern did not reveal the amount of the fine but said that they would be donating it to Munich hospitals. In their statement, the club said: "The guidelines govern the behaviour of the FC Bayern players in the current situation in line with the Bavarian state government’s directives on restrictions on movement and the recommendations of the health authorities. Lille won this competition back in 2011 but since then it has been a rather barren run with just two quarter-finals appearances being their best achievements in this time. Lille are now out of the Champions League though so will be looking elsewhere for their silverware and the Coupe de France looks a prime opportunity. As last year shown, it doesn't always have to be PSG with the trophy come May. In the 31st round, “Tokyo FC” away won a very important victory over “Iwata” - 1: 0. “Shonan” with exactly the same score away lost “Series”. In the first round match, “Shonan” in his field lost to the leader of the championship with a score of 2: 3. When the championship title is so close, the main contender for this title does not have the right to misfire, especially in the game with the team, which is now losing to everyone. Fight “Shonan”, of course, in this game will give the home team, but it will be very difficult for the guest team to play even a draw. For those who like to take a chance, they can bet 1: 0 in favor of FC Tokyo for a coefficient of 6. We just take the victory of FC Tokyo. Sharpe, who is now an agent, says that "a salary cap is the only way to solve the problem". He added: "People talk about a new TV deal but it will all just go back to the players ultimately and the clubs and owners that want to gamble will just give out higher wages. A salary cap will be hard to pass on a vote but if it doesn't, they have a big, big problem on their hands. What about parachute payments?Figures from Deloitte show that parachute payments, designed to help relegated clubs absorb big losses in revenue caused by dropping out of the top flight, are having a significant impact on the revenue inequality within the Championship. Like Juventus, seventh-placed Ajax have won all three European trophies in their various guises. That's a feat matched by only four other clubs - Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Manchester United. Eighth-placed Inter Milan won back-to-back European Cups in the mid-1960s but waited 44 years to be champions of Europe again. They also reached four Uefa Cup Finals in the 1990s, winning three. In ninth are Manchester United. Vikingur and Skala are very tight in terms of strength. Maybe just a little advantage for Skala which by the way started on the wrong foot this season with a defeat against IF at home 1 x 2. Last season we saw Skala winning here at Vikingur's 1 x 2. It seems though Skala is yet to start the season so maybe they are on the downside in terms of scoring. Vikingur scored 22 goals at home last season and Skala only 17. As for the conceded goals we have 16 and 13 in 13 matches each. I believe in this under Bayern Munich had a poor start to the season but have made steady progress since making a change in management. They weren't even in the Champions League places at one stage but are now second and four points behind leaders Leipzig. Home form is strong and they are scoring plenty of goals. Schalke are in fifth but not in the best of form on their travels. They lost 3-0 at home to Bayern earlier in the season and the tip here is for Bayern to win and lead at both half and full time. We have a few positions where we have a lot of alternatives and other positions, we don't have any. This is not healthy when we have suspensions or injuries. The problem is the (transfer) fee for Premier League clubs is always very high," said Hasenhuettl, adding: "We will try to bring two guys in. Hasenhuettl confirmed the south coast club would be without striker Shane Long and winger Moussa Djenepo for Thursday's match in London but midfielder Sofiane Boufal could return to the starting lineup. Over on the Guardian, Sid Lowe digs into the rumblings at Camp Nou. Messi has not won the European Cup for five years. He has watched Barcelona fail to build around him – whether he is part of that problem is a broader, more complex question – and seen a generation slip into retirement and not be replaced. Smith has got Villa organised too' Dean Smith opted for a 4-2-3-1 formation at WembleyVilla boss Dean Smith said after the game that his side set the standards on Sunday that they will need to keep for the rest of the season, and he was right. But he deserves plenty of credit too for the way he organised his side, and his ability to do that is another reason I believe Villa will survive. VAR overruled the linesman and Chelsea, some of whose players stopped when the flag was raised, had to suffer for his mistake. Nevertheless Bournemouth, who have been devastated by injury, deserved this victory. Meanwhile, Frank Lampard should take caution and not be too hard on his early-season overachievers. Chelsea are fourth in the table and in the last 16 of the Champions League. They may have dropped a few points along the way but they are punching above their weight. Kenna: "We started well and Shearer scored in front of where our fans were sat. We could have been 3-0 up before John Barnes equalised with 25 minutes left. The whole tone of the game changed and then Liverpool got a free-kick in the 90th minute. I was on the end of the wall when Jamie Redknapp hit it. It whistled past my ear into the net. I thought 'oh God, we've blown it'. Gallacher: "United's match finished about 90 seconds before our game ended. Chemnitzer and Ingolstadt will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Chemnitzer this season have the following results: 9W, 10D and 11L. Meanwhile Ingolstadt have 12W, 10D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Swedish Cup final group game match between AIK and Kalmar. Sweden. For now Kalmar is doing great with a set of points and a goal ratio of 8-0 but so far they have played two matches at home that are against weak teams. AIK has been the league leader for years and here at a much higher level than the guests. It isn't something that should be joked about. I'm sending all my love and all my thoughts and prayers to everyone in China. Video - Euro Papers: Liverpool could re-sign Coutinho… if first-choice target fails01:14 Various reports in the UK press have claimed that Alli could face action from the FA for the post and that disciplinary chiefs have already written to him to ask for his observations. A major problem for the hosts has seen their rotating home venues. With their natural home in Bergamo going under work to bring it up to UEFA code, Atalanta have had four home grounds since the end of last season. They are playing Champions League games at San Siro, while they need to build up momentum at home. Bournemouth vs Arsenal predictions for the Premier League Boxing Day clash at the Vitality Stadium. Mikel Arteta takes charge of Arsenal for the first time as they visit a struggling Bournemouth side. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Augsburg have been conceding goals easily after the winter break conceding a total of 13 goals in the 4 games so far. But at home Augsburg have also been scoring goals easily with at least 2 goals in each of the last 7 Bundesliga matches. Bundesliga 1. Team RB Leipzig will play with team Eintracht Frankfurt. Hosts did 4 defeats and win at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not so good. RB Leipzig takes the first place in the table with 40 points. They have a real chance to get the 1st place in the end of season. RB Leipzig did 3 wins at last 5 matches played. My bet will be on them today how AH - 0.75. Their shape is good. And I recommend to try my bet on guests in our match for good odds. Last match h2h Leipzig won 2- 1 . I am waiting the such result today ! Assisted by Jake Bidwell. Posted at 78' Kyle Naughton (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Mallik Wilks (Hull City). Goal!Posted at 77' Goal! Hull City 3, Swansea City 3. Jordan Garrick (Swansea City) left footed shot from very close range to the centre of the goal. West Brom and Stoke will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. West Brom this season have the following results: 14W, 11D and 2L. Meanwhile Stoke have 7W, 4D and 16L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Nigeria vs Ivory Coast LIVE! AFCON final match stream 48 minutes ago — Nigeria to win, 1-0. 31 minutes ago ... It was for the team and we needed a different solution. We were losing 2-0, they were closing really well and I needed a second man with Dele Alli to come into the pockets. It was between Dier and Harry Winks but a hard decision. They understand, Eric understands but the reality it is never a easy and to make it clear, it was about the team not individuals. We missed a lot of chances. We defended well and they created few chances. We ran a lot, we fought for every ball. The performance in general was positive. The players can adapt to this sort of weather easily because they are used to it. We have experienced every type of situation and we have more resources to manage the different type of matches that we will face. Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson told BBC Radio Bristol:"I was disappointed in the first 25-30 minutes, I just felt we froze a bit. Nigeria vs. Ivory Coast: How to watch, TV channel, live 1 day ago — The Africa Cup of Nations is down to its last two teams as Nigeria and host nation Ivory Coast get set to battle for the title in Sunday's ... Valencia did not start this league part well. They had hard schedule, but also some matches where drop their victory in the final part of the game. Team is heading to Eibar, which also is not at the playing from the previous seasons. Host is having their performances much lower, and they know to lose at this ground, where was tough opponent to any side earlier. The performances of both teams in recent weeks back our final scoreline of 2-1 in the visitor’s favour, as Sunderland have scored one goal in four of their last six matches and Coventry have scored two or more goals in five of their last six matches. Sunderland have also conceded two or more goals in two of their last three matches while Coventry have only kept two clean sheets in their last six attempts, suggest both teams will score this weekend. Despite a string of late Dortmund chances and a golden opportunity for Haaland with a header, Werder managed to hang on for victory. Eintracht Frankfurt also advanced after Filip Kostic scored twice to help them beat last year's finalists RB Leipzig 3-1 and earn their spot in the competition's quarter-finals. All things considered, backing the Both Teams to Score line simply has to be the way to play as far as the betting is concerned here and is something we're more than happy to do. The aforementioned listed statistics really speak for themselves and with Orient having drawn 3 of their last 4 on the road 1-1; that's not a scoreline that's difficult to imagine showing up once again on Wednesday. Both teams are struggling at present both for points and goals. Dinamo Minsk are in the relegation zone and have just one win this season. That sole win came at home but they've also been defeated on home soil by Rukh Brest. Neman Grodno have also had just the one league win this season and their four games have seen just five goals scored. A bet on under 2.5 goals is the tip for this game. In their view the evidence so far suggests that the main locations where transmission within the general population is most likely are the home, schools and the workplace, with open air sports events less likely to be a problem than, for example, shopping centres, pubs and restaurants. However, the Government's view is that travel around sporting events and the congregation of fans at pubs could "pose potentially significant risks". Getafe has a 5-3-1 record at home in the league have kept a clean sheet in the last 4 games. But although they have lost only once at home so far, they have had an easy schedule with only 1 match against a team from the top 5. And that match ended in a 0-2 defeat. The comparison is instead drawn in order to pose a question: in 2020, just how feasible – or just how desirable, even – is it to win the treble?" For the Independent, Mark Critchley looks at the task Liverpool face if they want to emulate the Manchester United side of 21 years ago and win the treble. Taipower will host Fu Jen University for this fixture of the league. Both teams are one of the best teams in this campaign. Of course, both sides have the motivation to get a positive result. Taipower are currently on the 2nd place with 2nd place with 13 points. In last game Taipower lost 2-1 against NTUS. Also, we have Fu Jen University who's is the best team in this season. They are currently on the 1st position with 14 points. Yeah, the visitors are undefeated in this campaign. I think, they will try to remain unbeaten. In any case, this will be tense match for both sides. My pick - Taipower to win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page