top of page

Market Research Group

Public·102 members

[LIVE SPORT] Fulham - Bournemouth live match 10 February 2024

Fulham have failed to win five of the last six league matches, and the home fans will be expecting a strong reaction from the players when ...

The club have confirmed that if there is a "significant improvement" in Torreira's condition over the next 24 hours the Uruguayan midfielder could travel to join the rest of the squad. The tie with Olympiakos will be Arteta's first taste of European football as Gunners boss since succeeding fellow Spaniard Unai Emery at the Emirates in December. Arsenal, who are 10th in the Premier League and seven points off fourth place, reached this season's knockout stages with a record of three wins, two draws, plus an away defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt, a result which saw Emery sacked after 18 months in charge. After the weekend games, they still have a five-point lead over third-placed Brentford but an inferior goal difference. Albion are on a bad run though with just two points from their last four league matches. Even worse is the fact that West Brom didn't score in any of those four games. They need goals and points to avoid dropping down into the play-offs. My pick for match between Stuttgart vs Hamburger SV is over 2.5 goals. I think that this match will end 2:1. Both teams are doing well and are in good shape but for this match I see lots goals. In the last 5 direct matches was 4 times over 2.5 goals. Hamburger in away matches is not so strong, it has draw twice in recent matches. I think that this match will be very offensive. Both teams are playing for promotion to the Bundesliga, I think none of these teams will not give up this match. I am counting on a good game for the hosts who are showing their good this season. I know that both games played between them earlier this season in the league ended just 0-0 so no goal yet between them, just that both are in fine form with Honved winning the cup final against Zsory who they also defeated last round on the road in the league with 2-1 as they are starting to be concerned of their league standings not being that great in this first part of the season but lately they have been winning games and conceded in their last 3 home games even Debrecen scored a goal here. the 35th match day of Spanish La Liga 2 where Ponferradina will host Racing Santander. The hosts sit 9th and collected 47 points. Racing Santander sit 22nd place with 29 points. Ponferradina kept alive their chances of accessing at least the promotion playoff round to get a place in the La liga, their rival is last and although they have improved in the last games, Ponferradina is one of the best teams in the championship at home. They have only lost a game in 17 games with 8 wins and 8 draws, in addition to the average number of goals conceded below 0.65. I am going with the victory of Ponferradina Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Everton 0, Arsenal 0. Posted at 90'+3' Calum Chambers (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Richarlison (Everton). BookingPosted at 90'+1' Joseph Willock (Arsenal) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Joseph Willock (Arsenal). Posted at 90'+1' Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Freiburg are set to host Wolfsburg this Saturday in German Bundesliga action. Neither of these two teams have been known for their attacking football and high scoring games this season. We predict that this game is unlikely to produce a very high scoring contest. Fulham vs Bournemouth H2H Fulham vs Bournemouth H2H. Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Fulham. 09:00. 10.02. Hapoel Tel Aviv will host Maccabi Tel Aviv for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors are strong favorites against this opponent. Maccabi Tel Aviv is the best team in the league. The visitors have great attack. They have a solid defense. I think, the visitors to dominate from the start match. On the other hand Hapoel Tel Aviv is very average team in this season. Hosts have low potential in attack. Also, they have a weak defense. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. I think, they have little chance. My pick - Maccabi Tel Aviv to win. Spurs boss Jose Mourinho will have to be careful in this tie - I was at Deepdale on Wednesday when Boro beat Preston and they are a strong team physically, with plenty of height in their attack, and they have found a bit of form too. Sheffield Wednesday have had a bit of a slump since Christmas, suffering three straight defeats, but I don't think that is any real cause for concern - that is just what it is like in the Championship where lots of teams go on very good runs, then go a few games without a win. Brighton are unbeaten in five matches against West Ham United. Brighton have three straight away losses in the league. West Ham have six losses in their last nine home league matches. West Ham have no win in their last four league matches. Both sides are winless in their last five matches. West Ham United are having a really bad season; they will be hoping to start their recovery when they host Brighton in the next league encounter. It's to give support to all the players and show that black, white, Chinese or whatever, who you are - there is only one race. Pogba, who was racially abused on social media in August, has deliberately avoided trying to get central involvement through world governing body Fifa. The 2018 World Cup winner handed his wristband to a United fan after the warm-up. Racism has been a regular problem in football across Europe in 2019. Assisted by Michail Antonio following a fast break. Posted at 88' Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Tomas Soucek (West Ham United). Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Mason Mount with a cross following a corner. Posted at 87' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Andriy Yarmolenko. For some time, it looked as though Portsmouth would be unable to challenge for the top six, though in the last couple of months, Kenny Jackett's men have most certainly established themselves as play-off contenders. Fortune holds another tough season in the German Premier League. The team from Dusseldorf is at the bottom of the standings, only a point ahead of the last Paderborn. In the last two games, the “successful” were able to catch on a draw twice, showing a fairly mature game in the defense. Borussia again goes next to the top three, but frequent injuries and insulting loss of points once again interfere with the team’s ambitions. For the fourth year, Marco Rosa’s wards have been dreaming of getting into the Champions League, and so far have good chances to realize their dreams. I think a match day is one of those things that are incomparable for a child to be able to experience with all the energy around it. All your senses so alive to the sights, the smells and the sounds - so it will be special for everyone when fans are allowed back into games again because all of us are missing it at the moment. SATURDAY Watford v Leicester (12:30 BST)I am going for Leicester here - I think this is a trickier situation for Watford boss Nigel Pearson than when he took over in December. They haven’t done well defensively too, with one clean sheet in their last 11 matches, but credit to their attack – they have failed to score in just three of the last 15 matches. Spurs’ last win (against West Ham United) came at home, ending a run of four home matches without a win and it also provided a first clean sheet in six home matches. The former Barcelona coach said he did not inform the Spanish national federation (RFEF) president Luis Rubiales of his intention to return to the role but he and sporting director Jose Francisco Molina offered him the chance to come back. This has not been a good year for me but I want to look forward and I want to pay back the faith that has been shown in me," he added. Fenerbahce have been in terrible form but may step things up a gear in the knowledge that a bigger audience than usual will be tuning in. One of the last top-level leagues still active after the declaration of a global pandemic by the WHO, the Super Lig has plenty to offer new fans. Fener, usually challenging for the title, are chasing the chasing pack thanks to a dreadful 2020 that has left them seventh, 13 points off the top spot. Nottingham is just 0-2-3 in their last 5 league games at this moment and they even lost with no less than 4-0 at home to Sheffield Wed, they also lost last game in the league 2-1 away from home at Huddersfield and also a 1-0 defeat at home to Cardiff lately with the team having poor morale coming into this tough away game. And I say tough because Hull even beat Nottingham with 2-1 away from home at the start of this season. All of Ajax’s home games have produced over 1.5 goals which suggests that a 1-0 win for the hosts is unlikely this weekend, especially as Heracles concede an average of 1.5 goals per away game, which is why we have backed a 2-0 win for the hosts. Ajax have kept clean sheets in 83% of their home games this season, while Heracles have failed to score in 33% of their games on the road, and those percentages also represent the amount of ‘wins to nil’ Ajax have enjoyed at home and how many Heracles have lost away. Assisted by Raúl Jiménez following a corner. Posted at 63' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Aaron Cresswell. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, West Ham United. Andriy Yarmolenko replaces Robert Snodgrass because of an injury. Posted at 60' Attempt saved. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. The round 20 of the Italian Serie A comes to an end as Atalanta plays at home against Spal. The home team, Atlanta are currently at the fifth position of the league standings. They have won 5 of 9 home matches played in the league this season. Only Lazio have scored more home goals than them in the league this season. The away team, Spal are currently at the last position of the league standings. They have lost 8 of 10 away matches in the league this season despite conceding fewer goals away from home than 7 other teams in the league. I don't think that the visitors will be able to score a goal today and I don't think Atalanta will score too much also. Good luck and bet responsibly. They would also allow supporters to have to directors on the board of teams. They said: “Labour will put fans at the heart of football by giving them a far greater say over the way their clubs are run. We will provide them a say over who their manager is, allow safe standing, and make sure all stadiums are fully ­accessible. Host team is playing good, but they were lucky in some winning games, to the rivals which were not at the best squad. They used that and made two important matches for the three point each, and manage to get out to the secure zone at the league table. Chelsea have asked foreign-based players to return to England by Sunday. Several players, including Brazilian midfielder Willian, were allowed to travel home after coronavirus led to the league's suspension on 13 March. But now the Premier League is exploring whether it can resume the season in June, Chelsea want to be prepared should the green light be given. Premier League clubs are set to discuss next steps during a video conference call on Friday. Defensive strength is something which is not exactly foreign to the Grecians as, whilst they do not rely on it nearly as much as their hosts, they have kept their opposition at bay in 33% of their matches on the road this season, a vital stat given that they have scored an average of just 1.17 goals per game away from home in the league this season. And if you have a target in mind to really right the ship, such as say Erling Braut Haaland, and you can get him at an outrageous price then do everything in your power to close that deal. He is the spectre that looms large over this whole sorry affair. Because now the worry for United will be that sensible young stars like Haaland will look at clubs like Borussia Dortmund as the perfect stepping stone until they go to the biggest clubs in the world like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus or… Liverpool. Fulham vs. Bournemouth live match 10 February 2024 9 hours ago — 49 minutes ago — AFC Bournemouth Live Stream match Fulham vs B'mouth 10.02.2024. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, ... Mancini has revived Italy's fortunes since taking over in 2018 after they had failed to qualify for the World Cup. Under his leadership, they finished their Euro 2020 qualifying group with a 100% record and are on a run of 11 successive wins. Former Atletico coach Antic dies aged 71 "If we had played the European Championship in June, we would have had a good chance but maybe we would have faced national teams who are better prepared because they started to rejuvenate the squad before us, or have an long-established team like France," he told Sky Sport Italia. Whilst they remain 7th heading into this Sunday morning's encounter against Eibar, Pepe Bordalas' men are just two points shy of the Champions League spots and could easily be occupying a top four position over the Christmas period with winnable fixtures against Valladolid and Villarreal following this Matchday 16 contest at Ipurua. Kaiserslautern will be meeting with the away team Duisburg and this game we have given it an over of 0.5 total goals as this two teams they are very good when it comes to scoring and so this game we can be very sure that they will continue with the same trend on this game The 56-year-old Portuguese head coach's new side should really have romped home after strikes by Son Heung-min, Lucas Moura and Harry Kane, whose 175th goal for the north London club moved him up to third on their all-time scorers' list. Mourinho chose to highlight the contribution of midfielder Dele Alli, who produced an outrageous piece of skill in the lead-up to Spurs' second goal by somehow scooping the ball down the line to Son when it had appeared out of play. On to the hosts. Rochdale have failed to find the net in two of their last three at home, while both teams have found the net in just three of their last eight at Spotland. The fact that both teams also rank inside the bottom seven in terms of touches in the opposition box also adds fuels to the selection. It is however worth noting that Dale have done quite a bit better that their visitors in that respect, so a narrow, low-scoring win for the hosts, who've scored exactly once four times at home this season. Bolton, who're averaging a measly 2.11 shots on target for away from home, have conceded exactly once in two of their last five on the road. Pressure now on Spurs? After Liverpool's U-turn, Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust have urged their club to reverse the decision to furlough 550 non-playing staff. The Warm-Up Liverpool do the right thing, but let’s not praise them too much. Read Nick Miller's Warm-Up here. Dressing room of Liverpool before the Premier League match between Liverpool FC and Tottenham Hotspur at Anfield on October 27, 2019 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. Son has scored in his past five games for Tottenham, including twice (and a late winner) against Villa on Sunday. And hours after the announcement Jose Mourinho told the media that Son is likely to miss the rest of the season and added: " The situation couldn’t be worse. That is obvious. There is nothing we can do. Posted at 80' Foul by Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal Women). Posted at 80' Danielle Bowman (Brighton and Hove Albion Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion Women. Ini-Abasi Umotong replaces Léa Le Garrec. Posted at 79' Corner, Arsenal Women. Conceded by Felicity Gibbons. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Katie McCabe replaces Jordan Nobbs.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Resty delos Reyes
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Garold Rafa
    Garold Rafa
  • he kathy
    he kathy
bottom of page