top of page

Market Research Group

Public·102 members

Cardiff City v Preston North End live online 10.02.2024

Watch the Cardiff City vs. Preston North End (3rd Round) (FA Cup) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Sunday, January 9, 2022.

Japan's FC Tokyo, meanwhile, picked up their first win in the competition thanks to Leandro's late goal against Australian debutants Perth Glory in Group F. The Brazilian's curling effort from distance eight minutes before the end gave Kenta Hasegawa's side three points to go with the single point earning in their draw with Ulsan Hyundai last week. After that I thought, 'I am never coming out this team because if I do, I ain't getting back in'. That's when it hit me, I was with the best team in Europe. Di Livio's prediction & joining elite groupDortmund were chasing a third straight German title, but were struggling to keep pace with Bayern Munich. However, having emerged from their Champions League group as runners-up to Atletico Madrid, their European campaign soon started to pick up steam. Feyenoord host Rangers on Thursday in the sides' second meeting in Europa League Group I, with Rangers having beaten the Dutch side at Ibrox September. It is Rangers' first visit to De Kuip since losing 4-3 on aggregate in the Uefa Cup in 2002 during Alex McLeish's spell as manager. Rangers took a first-half lead in Rotterdam but were then undone by two stunning free-kicks from former Celtic striker Pierre van Hooijdonk and a diving header from Bonaventure Kalou. Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Rúben Neves. Posted at 75' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Kyle Walker. Posted at 73' Attempt missed. Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from very close range is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by João Moutinho with a cross following a set piece situation. He is brave with the ball but also brave without the ball - a proper team player. He makes the best of himself for the benefit of others. His Champions League experience is a big bonus and coming from the club and organisation he does, we know he'll be well coached, used to an elite environment and had all the right experiences. Liverpool only made three signings in the summer, with goalkeepers Adrian and Andy Lonergan arriving on free transfers and young defender Sepp van den Berg joining from PEC Zwolle. It was a confident performance from les Aiglons on Saturday as they beat 3rd placed Angers 3-1. Patrick Vieira's men had been in a bit of a sticky patch until recently but have managed to resurface themselves with two wins and a draw in their last four matches. These results all came against some pretty tough opponents so fans will be happy with the performances but they have another difficult one here as they travel to Saint-Étienne. Shortly after the full-time whistle was blown, Ferguson was asked why he decided to substitute the substitute. Greenwood salvages draw for Man Utd"I just needed to make a substitution to kill a bit of time," he said. I have a lot of attackers on the bench, it was nothing against him personally. Facing the media in the post-match news conference later, Ferguson expanded a little more: "I thought he had not quite got into the pace of the game. Since I arrived, the team showed fantastic spirit," he added. I thought it was an unselfish team, they worked hard for each other on the pitch. Sometimes we didn't play well, but we never lost our fighting spirit, so this reason I was surprised and I told the players it is not acceptable. I understand that a big part of the DNA of the club is everyone wants to see the players fighting. The players have been here for more time than me so they know what the fans expect from them. WHO IS INTERESTED? Inter are still interested, with Antonio Conte deeming Giroud to be a reliable player and a good personality to have around a squad. The striker turned down Lyon before, but they could return despite his hefty wage expectations. ESTIMATED COST: Free as of June 30 Olivier Giroud (Chelsea)Getty Images 16. Even so, they should still have too much for Newcastle, if they can get their tempo right. Magpies boss Steve Bruce is doing a great job at and he will get a great reception from the fans at Old Trafford - but he will not be leaving with the points. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Richard's prediction: Because of Steve Bruce's absolutely shocking lack of loyalty to Sheffield Wednesday, I am going for Manchester United to win, 8-0. MIDDLESBROUGH CHANCE! Saville lets fly with a swerving 25-yard effort that flashes just past the right-hand upright of Gazzaniga. GOAL! Tottenham 2-1 Middlesbrough. Boro have hope! Saville latches on to a knock down and fires a low 20-yard effort into the corner. KEY STATS Tottenham are unbeaten in 41 FA Cup home matches v sides from a lower division (34 wins). They may soon lose midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, however. News broke during the match that Everton have opened talks with Southampton for the Denmark international - who actually filled in at right-back to good effect in the first half. Potter close to safetyBrighton took a gamble last summer when they dispensed with safe pair of hands Chris Hughton and appointed Swansea's Graham Potter - but it has undoubtedly paid off. The club have confirmed that if there is a "significant improvement" in Torreira's condition over the next 24 hours the Uruguayan midfielder could travel to join the rest of the squad. The tie with Olympiakos will be Arteta's first taste of European football as Gunners boss since succeeding fellow Spaniard Unai Emery at the Emirates in December. Arsenal, who are 10th in the Premier League and seven points off fourth place, reached this season's knockout stages with a record of three wins, two draws, plus an away defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt, a result which saw Emery sacked after 18 months in charge. The Dingwall side has also managed to score quite a few goals on their travels in recent weeks, netting five times in their last four outings for an average of 1.25, although not enough to see it make a difference. Moreover, the club has conceded a vast amount in their last five games, letting in 16 goals, of which six came against Celtic and another four against Livingston. One thing that has really worked for Morocco at this competition, is the fact that they score a lot. They face a side that has been goal shy. Both sides have been outstanding defensively though and that will be the difference here. Morocco’s attack has brought them this far and we are backing them for a win here. Video - Ibrahimovic launches fundraiser to 'kick this coronavirus away'01:06 FIFA president Gianni Infantino's 2016 election campaign included plans to distribute the organisation's resources. At the time he declared: "The money of FIFA is your money, it’s not the money of the FIFA president. Most domestic and international football competitions around the world have been suspended due to the pandemic and continental team tournaments such as Euro 2020 and the Copa America have been postponed. The side have averaged 1.58 goals per game so far this season, a good return that puts them in the top five for goals scored but they’ve conceded 21, which works out to be 1.75 goals per game. That puts them with the third worst defensive record in the league. The obvious difference is that Moyes was not a legendary figure at Old Trafford and never scored an injury-time goal to win a Champions League final. It means no-one will ever know if he could have turned around a dismal first season. However, thanks to Antonio, who has scored more goals in the past 22 days than he has managed in either of the two previous seasons, we do know Moyes has twice dragged West Ham clear of a perilous situation in a relegation fight. Cardiff City vs Preston North End stream and TV listings Cardiff City vs Preston North End - February 10, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. The players are human beings and I have to understand how they felt in that moment. I think we were psychologically spent. The Cherries had further causes for grievance, not least of all an earlier goal ruled out by VAR. With the game at 0-0, Joshua King struck from a corner but saw the goal disallowed after a video check because of a handball by Philip Billing. Nottingham Forest returned to form with a win at Hull City on Boxing Day. Wigan Athletic are bottom of the league. Wigan Athletic last won a league game in October. Wigan Athletic have not won an away league game this season. It's been a worrying time of late for Nottingham Forest but a win over Hull City on Boxing Day took them to seventh in the Championship. But it seems to me that Krumkachi will not win in this match. Or if you want, granite will not lose. Well, firstly, because the first round, and in the first round for all teams, the main thing is not to win, not to lose, so as not to be at the tail of the table with zero points. And secondly, no matter what the layouts before the game, they are still potential, then not only the experts, but even the players and coaches themselves do not fully understand how well they spent the offseason, and what it could lead to on the field. And here, dedication and physical training, coupled with fighting qualities, come into play If you can't celebrate, the whole thing breaks down' - What did the managers think?After a goalless draw with Paderborn, Fortuna Dusseldorf manager Uwe Rosler said: "The day was a bit odd. I am an emotional man, I like to take a player in my arms, which I obviously couldn't do today. Dortmund coach Lucien Favre, said: "There is no noise. You shoot at the goal, you make a great pass, you score, and nothing happens. Wolves then tried to go for the jugular, but Brendan Rodgers’ team sat back to absorb the pressure. Talking Point - Jimenez held Wolves back Linked with Manchester United in the winter transfer window, Raul Jimenez was in the right place on several occasions as his team-mates picked him out with one cross after another. Ryan Giggs hopes his willingness to play youngsters at international level will help stave off reported interest from England in "exciting" Liverpool talent Neco Williams. Giggs is set to give Williams, 18, a chance to stake a claim for a Euro 2020 place by picking him for Wales' March friendlies against Austria and USA. The Wales Under-19 defender has made a big impact at Liverpool this season. I am not afraid of playing young players," said Wales manager Giggs. As a side relegated from the top division at the end of last season, Girona would've approached this campaign with an eye on promotion, though as things stand, they're not quite on course to achieve that goal. Fortunately, Thursday's hosts are within touching distance of the play-off places, as they're only two points behind Las Palmas, who current occupy 6th position. PSG are top of the table and have a 13-point lead over nearest rivals Marseille at the time of writing. Nantes, meanwhile, are in eighth place only two points away from a European spot. Bossed by former Lorient coach Christian Gourcuff, Nantes are reeling from a dramatic defeat at Rennes on Friday night. Leading 3-0 at half-time in the original fixture at Vicarage Road, their place in round four was essentially booked, before their second-half capitulation allowed Tranmere parity and a replay. When the elements then intervened and the game on 14 January was postponed, it left the Hornets facing a horror run of fixtures at a crucial juncture in their season. No wonder then that Nigel Pearson opted to make so many changes from the defeat at Villa, with Christian Kabasele, Jose Holebas and Andre Gray the most recognisable first-team figures in a team largely comprised of under-23 players. Posted at 59' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Sam Foley. Posted at 59' Attempt blocked. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 58' Attempt missed. Christopher Jullien (Celtic) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high following a set piece situation. Here are the six option to select from and you can cast your vote at the bottom. France 2-0 Spain (1984) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: France v Spain - Euro 1984 France's first major trophy triumph was helped mainly by inspirational midfield number 10 Michel Platini, who produced pivotal performances and netted nine goals in the tournament, including the opener in the final which squirmed into the net. Leicester have 10 wins, two losses and six clean sheets in their last 15 matches while they have failed to score in just one of their last 15 matches. Eight of their last 15 matches have yielded over 2. They have eight wins and a loss in their last 12 home matches while they have scored two or more goals in eight of their last 11 home matches. With both teams really looking poor in the final third and us predicting there won’t be many goals in the match we’re also predicting that this match will be a rare A-League 0-0 result. Both sides average close to a goal a game and we think they could well cancel each other out in a goalless draw. Cardiff City vs Preston NE Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Cardiff City vs Preston NE in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... ((LIVE TV<<<)) Watch: Cardiff City - Preston North End Live 11 hours ago — (LIVE TV<<<)) Watch: Cardiff City - Preston North End Live Stream 10 February 2024 Jan 9, 2022 — Preston North End's Emirates FA Cup Third ... Ighalo, who will offer cover for United's injured forward Marcus Rashford, has Premier League experience having scored 33 goals in 82 games for Watford before moving to Chinese Super League club Changchun Yatai and then Shanghai. Struggling West Ham United brought in highly-rated striker Jarrod Bowen from Championship (second-tier) club Hull City, while Sheffield United followed up the signing of Sander Berge with the capture of Dutch goalscorer Richairo Zivkovic. Match Preview: Cardiff City (A) Jan 19, 2024 — All of the pre-match build up, live text commentary, audio commentary, match stats and highlights for Cardiff City vs Preston North End on ... Woking fc is here to correct their mistakes they have made in their last game when they donate three points to Barnet fc after they have beaten by three goals to one, do today they are going to welcome Dagenham and Redbridge. Benitez not only has two years left on his current deal, but it would cost £20 million to buy him out from the contract. That figure will only reduce in the final year of his contract, meaning he is essentially unavailable until then. Paper Round’s view: Benitez has shown with Liverpool and then at Newcastle United, with Chelsea in between, that his style brings success across the table in the Premier League. Meanwhile, after a 15th place finish last season, Amiens weren't expected to pull up many trees this campaign and they certainly haven't in the action we've seen so far. Indeed, currently 17th with 17 points from as many games, the visitors look set for a battle against the drop into Ligue 2. I really see at least three goals in this match from England Championship and that is pretty real for me. So, home team is one of the most offensive this season and they are having the same time, very bad defense. In last four matches, this team is won just one point and they are surely in problem in this moment. Team will must attack very good guests, who are in this moment in better form than rival. Cardiff City is played in last four of five away matches with three or more goals. I think this match will be similar. This match can decide which team will the championship, so far the guests Bayern Munchen have won 61 points in 27 games, ranked 1st place in the league. Borussia Dortmund are 2nd place with 4 points less, 57. Both teams have amazing goal scoring record, Bayern Munchen have scored 80 goals and allowed 28, while Borussia Dortmund have scored 74 goals and conceded 33. SD Eibar will take on Athletic Bilbao fc in Spain La liga Santander, this would be their second game since the resumption of the games. The visitors have held Atletico Madrid up to ninety minutes while they were at level 1-1, and this shows that they came from the break with good performance so as we compare their form against the hosts we see that the hosts are very strong that the hosts. WEDNESDAY’S BIG STORIES Classic Kane There is no football. Every human is struggling to exercise due to lockdown restrictions. Harry Kane continues to motor unopposed towards full fitness. How can those things all be true? If there was one slither of joy from being locked inside all day, it’s that Kane could ease himself back to full fitness without worrying about Euro 2020. Italy and the Netherlands will meet in Group whilst it will be a rematch of the 2014 World Cup final in Group with Germany and Spain drawn together. In League B, the headline comes in Group 4 where the Republic of Ireland and Wales have been drawn together. Scotland will face Israel Slovakia and the Czech Republic in Group 2 whilst in Group 1 Northern Ireland are up against Romania, Norway and Austria.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Resty delos Reyes
  • Digonto Hossen
    Digonto Hossen
  • Sami12 Sami
    Sami12 Sami
  • Garold Rafa
    Garold Rafa
  • he kathy
    he kathy
bottom of page